Read this article to find out how to turn off retweets from a particular user or everyone on Twitter.
How to turn off retweets from a user on Twitter?
Here's how to turn off retweets from a user on Twitter:
- Sign-in to your Twitter account.
- Go to the profile page of the user you want to mute.
- Click on the gear icon on the profile page > Turn off Retweets.
- Retweets from the selected user will no longer be displayed in your timeline!
How to mute retweets for everyone on Twitter?
- Go to your Twitter settings.
- Choose Muted words and click Add and add RT @.
- Uncheck Notifications.
- Click Add to save it and enjoy!
- Twitter turn off retweets
- How to turn off retweets
- What does turn off retweets mean
- Developer Regrets Inventing Retweets - CCM
- Open Twitter links with your mobile browser
- Turn off tweet translation on Twitter: on Android, iOS
- How to view all your likes on Twitter?
- How to mark your tweets as sensitive?
- Set the default font size on Twitter: for Android, PC, iOS
- Deactivate your Twitter account: temporarily, permanently
- Use Twitter Spaces: on PC, Android, iOS
- Voice messages on Twitter: activation, time limits
- Customise your columns on TweetDeck
- Sign up for Twitter: with Google, Apple
- Pin a tweet on Twitter: on iPhone, Android, PC
- How to block a user on Twitter?