In this short guide, we will show you how to disable Dropbox notifications on desktop, Android, and iOS.
How to disable Dropbox notifications on desktop?
- Right-click on the Dropbox tray icon > Preferences,
- Click the Notifications tab.
- Check or uncheck the boxes under Notify me about to choose which notifications you'll receive.
How to disable Dropbox notifications on Android?
- Open your Dropbox app.
- Open the main menu (the three horizontal lines) in the upper left corner.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Manage notifications.
- Uncheck all the fields you want.
How to disable Dropbox notifications on iOS?
- Open your device's Settings.
- Select Notifications.
- Select Dropbox.
any more questions about dropbox? check out our forum!
- Dropbox notification won't go away
- Stop dropbox notifications
- How to stop dropbox notifications
- How to turn off Dropbox notifications: Desktop, Android, iOS > Guide
- Ios 15 messenger notifications > Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- How to stop snapchat notifications > Guide
- How to turn off ps4 notifications > Guide
- How to turn off whatsapp web notification on pc > Guide
- FileZilla dark theme: Windows 10, Mac
- How to clear history on FileZilla
- How to change uTorrent language: back to English
- uTorrent download history: view, clear
- Shutdown your PC when uTorrent downloads are complete
- Change uTorrent download location
- How to use WeTransfer: send, share
- How does Dropbox work: sharing files, synchronizing folders
- Share photos via Google Photos, Dropbox, Flickr, etc.
- Free online video converter
- What is a TIFF File used for?