How to find hyperlinks in Word documents
If you want to extract multiple hyperlinks from a word document at the same time, rather than copying them individually, there is a simple trick that can help you.
How to extract all hyperlinks from a Word document?
Press Alt + F9 to display the fields.
Ctrl + F to open the search box.
- Search: ^d hyperlink.
- Check Highlight all items found.
- Click on the Find All button.
- Close the dialog.
- Ctrl + C to copy everything that is highlighted.
- Open a new document and paste it.
Any more Word questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Extract hyperlinks from word document
- How to find links in word document
- Find links in word document
- Vim find word > Guide
- Word free for u > Guide
- Tamil pdf to word [solved] > Word Forum
- Tamil word to pdf converter > Word Forum
- How to insert photo in word for resume > Guide