How to turn off caret browsing in Microsoft Edge
This quick tutorial will show you how to enable Caret Browsing in the Microsoft Edge web browser. Caret browsing allows users to navigate the internet using their keyboard arrow keys.
To enable Caret Browsing in Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Open Settings.
- In the search field, search for Navigate pages with a text cursor or caret browsing and locate the field related to caret browsing.
- Toggle it on or off to enable or disable caret browsing.
any more questions about Microsoft edge? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Caret browsing turn off
- Turn on caret browsing keeps popping up
- Turn off caret browsing windows 10
- Opera private browsing > Guide
- Caret email account > Guide
- Connected to internet but cannot browse [solved] > Internet & Social Networks Forum
- How do i turn off guest browsing > Guide
- Pc connected to internet but cannot browse > Guide