This quick tutorial will show you how to enable Caret Browsing in the Microsoft Edge web browser. Caret browsing allows users to navigate the internet using their keyboard arrow keys.
To enable Caret Browsing in Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Open Settings.
- In the search field, search for Navigate pages with a text cursor or caret browsing and locate the field related to caret browsing.
- Toggle it on or off to enable or disable caret browsing.
any more questions about Microsoft edge? check out our forum!
- Intel rapid storage technology
- How to customize Mail app settings on Windows 10 > Guide
- Microsoft Edge tab: groups, settings, manager > Guide
- My internet is working but i can't browse [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Laptop has internet but cannot browse > Guide
- Can't delete browsing history google chrome > Guide
- How to emulate other browsers in Edge
- Microsoft Edge Chromium: how to use, download