Internet Explorer gives you the ability to restore your previous browsing session. It is a useful feature in case your browser crashed or an unexpected event made your computer reboot. This article will show you several methods to reopen your last browsing session.
How to make Internet Explorer always opens on the last browsing session?
You can make Internet Explorer remember what tabs you left opened the last time exit it:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tool gear button at the top-right of the window.
- Click on Internet Options.
- A new window will open, go to the General tab.
- Under Startup, select the Start with tabs from the last session option, then click OK.
How to reopen tabs you closed?
To reopen tabs you closed earlier, you can successively press Ctrl + Shift + t.
How to reopen the last browsing session?
- Click on the Tools menu
- Click on Reopen Last Browsing Session.
Open a new tab
- Click on Reopen Last Session.