Internet Explorer gives you the ability to restore your previous browsing session. It is a useful feature in case your browser crashed or an unexpected event made your computer reboot. This article will show you several methods to reopen your last browsing session.
How to make Internet Explorer always opens on the last browsing session?
You can make Internet Explorer remember what tabs you left opened the last time exit it:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tool gear button at the top-right of the window.
- Click on Internet Options.
- A new window will open, go to the General tab.
- Under Startup, select the Start with tabs from the last session option, then click the Ok.
How to reopen tabs you closed?
To reopen tabs you closed earlier you can successively press Ctrl + Shift + t.
How to reopen the last browsing session?
- Click on the Tools menu
- Click on Reopen Last Browsing Session.
Open a new tab
- Click on Reopen Last Session.
- Internet explorer restore previous session
- Ie edge start last session
- Edge restore previous session
- Internet Explorer doesn't work after restoring computer [solved] > Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- Website restore error [solved] > Forum - Windows
- Internet explorer 10 for windows 10 > Download
- Internet explorer history > Guide
- Save password in internet explorer > Guide
- Open Internet Options in tools: menu, Windows 10
- Can't access secure websites on Internet Explorer
- Allow ActiveX control: download, Internet Explorer
- How to run software if signature invalid
- How to Install Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 8
- Enable toolbars/extensions in private mode Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer not showing images correctly
- How to open Internet Explorer private browsing
- Change temporary files folder location: Internet Explorer
- How to disable tabbed browsing in Internet Explorer?
- Disable auto-save password: Internet Explorer
- How to set Internet Explorer to open pop-up in new tabs
- Internet Explorer can't display the webpage: quick fix
- Turn off notifications when pop-up is blocked