Do you want to find out how to disable tabbed browsing in Internet Explorer? You can easily disable this option using the Group Policy Editor of Windows. The procedure is as follows.
How to disable tabbed browsing in Internet Explorer?
Open the Run menu.
Type gpedit.msc and press Enter.
- Click Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Internet Explorer.
- Double click on Turn off tabbed browsing.
- Select Enabled.
- Click on Apply > OK.
Do you need more help with Internet explorer? Check out our forum!
- How to disable tabbed browsing in chrome
- Limit chrome tabs group policy
- What is tab browsing
- Clover - Add tabbed browsing to Windows Explorer
- Reopen the last browsing session: Internet Explorer > Guide
- Disable auto-save password: Internet Explorer > Guide
- Internet Explorer history: file location, shortcut, tab > Guide
- Disable Notifications When a Pop-Up is Blocked in Internet Explorer
- How To Save Logins and Passwords on Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Options in tools: menu, Windows 10
- Can't access secure websites on Internet Explorer
- Allow ActiveX control: download, Internet Explorer
- How to run software if signature invalid
- How to Install Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 8
- Enable toolbars/extensions in private mode Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer not showing images correctly
- How to open Internet Explorer private browsing
- Change temporary files folder location: Internet Explorer
- How to set Internet Explorer to open pop-up in new tabs
- Internet Explorer can't display the webpage: quick fix
- Turn off notifications when pop-up is blocked