Also called Battleship Game World War 2
, this software game is a naval strategy game drawn from the World War. As its name suggests, it includes all the famous battles of this war. It contains missions, Death-Match and Free Hunt scenarios, campaign from Pearl Harbor, etc.
- Fight: the player can virtually control or fight against USN, Kriegsmarine, Imperial Japan Navy, Royal Navy, Royal Canadian Navy, Royal Australian Navy, Royal New Zealand Navy and Regia Marina (Italian Navy).
- Scenarios: the scenarios are multiple and depend of the choice of the player. Indeed, it includes Aircraft Carrier Game, Submarine Games, Bismarck, Atlantic 1941, Lamansh, RAAF, Doenitz, Coral Sea, Midway, HMS Prince Of Wales, Leyte, US Marines, Atlantic 1943, Sir John Tovey, Normandy, Invasion, Emperor Hirohito, HMAS Perth, Road To Okinawa, Singapore, Iwo Jima, Kamikaze, Conquer Of Italy, Norway Convoy, U-Boats, Fall Of Australia, Battle For Leyte, Conquer Of Japan, Yamato, Spruance, Halsey, etc.
- How many ships and planes to use? The player can purchase new ships/planes during the game; there are more than 50 unit types such as Battleship, Battlecruiser, Fleet Aircraft Carrier, Heavy Anti-sub Cruiser, Heavy Bomber, Long Range Fighter, Long Range Naval Bomber, Fleet Cruiser, Heavy Fleet Destroyer, Fast Carrier and Heavy Fleet Submarine type.
- A unique goal: you must conquer enemy ports, and in all that, defend friendly ports, destroy its ships, secure the transport convoy and eliminate all enemy units.
- 32 Mb RAM, 15Mb Free HDD
- Easy to use with realistic graphics
- Lots of scenarios
Latest update on July 1, 2013 at 01:17 AM.