Zork download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Zork is one of the earliest interactive fiction computer games of the twentieth century. It was marketed in 1979 after being created in the 70s by former MIT students. The game has been adapted into the book series.
- Settings: the video game sets in the ruins of an ancient empire lying far underground. The player is meant to search for adventure and wealth. He will have the goal to return to earth with the treasures and will inherit the title of Dungeon Master.
- Commands: the game supports and understands common verbs and sentences such as "put the lamp and sword in the case", "drop all except lantern", "take", "attack", "climb", "close", "open", etc. Some letters like "n, s, e, w, u, a, i, d" are short commands to achieve some actions.
- Zork Trilogy: the game gathers a series of three original Zork which are Zork I: The Great Underground Empire (release in 1980, Infocom), Zork II: The Wizard of Frobozz (1981) and Zork III: The Dungeon Master (1982). These series are related to each other and cannot be played but chronologically.
Zork is an interactive fiction game. In Zork, the player enters commands to interact with the game world, and in return you will receive a description of what happens next. You can control characters and influence the environment around you. This type of game focuses on a narrative.
Around the same subject
- Zork download
- DaVinci Resolve 18 > Download - Video editing
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- CapCut > Download - Video editing
- Download Google Play Store: PC, Android (APK) > Download - App downloads
- Snapchat > Download - Instant messaging