You can configure Media Player Classic to open a new playback window for each media file opened. This brief article will show you how.
Enable Multiple Instance
- Click on View > Options > Player tab
- In the right pane (Open options), select "Open a new player for each media file played".
- Click on Ok to validate.
- Mpc-hc multiple instances
- Media player classic multiple windows - Best answers
- Media player classic open multiple windows - Best answers
- Kmplayer multiple instances - How-To - KMPlayer
- Mpc hc disable subtitles - How-To - Media player classic
- Mpc hc audio delay - How-To - Media player classic
- Mpc hc reset default settings - How-To - Media player classic
- Foxit Reader - Allows multiple instances - How-To - PDF
This document, titled « Media Player Classic - Enable Multiple Instance », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).