You may want to change the language for the system menus of your PSP. Follow this short guide to find out how.
Change The System Language of Your PSP
- From the home menu select Settings > System Settings > Settings > System Language
- Select the language of your choice and validate with the X button
- Press the Circle button to go back through the menus
Image © 123rf.com
- How to change psp game language to english
- Psp change language - Best answers
- How to change language on psp - Best answers
- How to change adobe reader language to english - How-To - PDF
- How to change foxit reader language to english - How-To - PDF
- How to change gionee s9 language to english - Forum - Mobile
- Change google drive language to english - How-To - Google
- How to change a game language on steam - How-To - Steam
This document, titled « How to Change The PSP System Language », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).