Follow the procedure below to avoid BitDefender automatically opening up when you startup your computer.
Disable Automatic Loading of BitDefender at Startup
To disable this feature on Bitdefender follow these steps:
- Click on "SWITCH TO ADVANCED VIEW".
- Go to General > Settings
- Uncheck "Load BitDefender User Interface at startup"
- Save your settings.
Image: © Bitdefener.com
- Bitdefender does not start on startup
- Bitdefender not starting automatically - Best answers
- How to stop bitdefender from starting up - Best answers
- Google drive not starting on startup - How-To - Google
- How to make teamviewer start on startup - How-To - Network
- Start steam big picture mode on startup - How-To - Steam
- Wondering if I have a virus? No start menu or desktop on startup ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Your computer was unable to start startup repair is checking your system for problems - Forum - Laptop
This document, titled « Disable Automatic Loading of BitDefender at Startup », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).