If your Counter Strike gameplay has been rudely interrupted by a fatal error message that indicates that your available memory is less than 15MB, there's no need to panic. Most times, this error message arises when you try to run the game on a 64-bit operating system. Here is a quick and simple way to resolve the Counter Strike fatal error.
Resolve Fatal Error on Counter Strike
- Right-click on the game shortcut, and choose Properties > Compatibility.
- Check Run this program in Compatibility mode for, and then choose the Windows XP SP2 option.
- Your gameplay should now go back to normal.
Image: © Roman Kosolapov - 123RF.com
- Available memory less than 15mb
- Available memory less than 15mb counter strike - Best answers
- Available memory less than 15mb cs 1.6 - Best answers
- Internal memory characteristic - Articles
- The ____________ transports memory addresses which the processor wants to access in order to read or write data) - Articles
- How to remove write protection from memory stick - Guide
- Clear virtual memory windows 10 - How-To - Operating Systems
- Vgcore out of memory ✓ - Forum - Software