If you use Thunderbird email client, you might need to clear cache and cookies sometimes to make the software work fast and smooth. Read this article to find out how to clear cache, cookies and recent history on Thunderbird.
How to Clear Cache, Cookies and Recent History on Thunderbird
To clear all traces of your recent activity on Thunderbird, follow these steps:
1. Open Thunderbird and click on Tools > Clear Recent History.
2. In the dialog box that opens, click on Details and select Cookies and Cache.
3. Choose the time range to be cleared and finally click on Clear Now
- Thunderbird clear cache
- Clear thunderbird cache - Best answers
- Clear cache thunderbird - Best answers
- Thunderbird - Increase the Disk Cache - How-To - Thunderbird
- How to add signature in thunderbird - How-To - Thunderbird
- How to clear calendar cache on mac - How-To - MacOS
- Firefox cache size - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Ssd cache windows 10 - How-To - Hard Disk Drive