Fraps is not limited to the recording of video games. You can use this software to record a video of your desktop or application window too. But it should be noted that this tip only works with Windows 7 and Vista integrating the Aero desktop feature. Read on to find out how to do this.
How to Record a Video of Your Desktop Using Fraps
To enable this option on Fraps:
- Open Fraps.
- Go to the General tab.
- Check "Monitor Aero desktop (DWM)".
- Start recording your videos by pressing the dedicated hotkey.
- Fraps record desktop
- How to record desktop with fraps - Best answers
- Record desktop with fraps - Best answers
- Fraps - Record your gameplay - How-To - Screen capture
- Desktop recording ✓ - Forum - Software
- Yahoo desktop version - How-To - Android
- Shazam desktop - How-To - Web
- How to send pre recorded audio file on instagram ✓ - Forum - Instagram