Social media platform Pinterest allows users to clear their search history by following a simple procedure. In this short article, we will show you how.
Previously to clear your search history you needed to go into your account settings, now it much easier to do and can be done immediately from within the search bar. Follow these steps:
- Go to the search bar at the top of the Pinterest page. You will see your history, in order of the most recent searches.
- To clear your history you will want to select the (X) (highlighted in red), and click.
- Once you have done this, your Pinterest search history will have been removed.
Photo Credit: CCM
- Clear pinterest history
- How to delete pinterest history - Best answers
- How to clear pinterest history - Best answers
- Why can't i delete my history on google chrome - How-To - Web
- Steam login history - How-To - Steam
- Safari download history - How-To - Safari
- Internet explorer history - How-To - Web
- Msn chat history - How-To - MSN Messenger