In this article we will go through the procedure to set the regional settings of your choice on your Philips DVD player (compatible versions mentioned below).
This method works for the following DVD players models:
- DVP 3260
- DVP 3350
- DVP 3360
- DVP 5980
- DVP 5990
How to Remove Regional Lock on Philips DVD Player
Please follow the below procedure to set the regional settings of your choice on your Philips DVD player:
- Turn on your DVD player (without disk)
- Press "Setup" from the remote
- Go to the "Preferences"
- Enter "138931" and the current zone will displayed
- Use the Up and Down arrows to change area (0 = multi-zone)
- Press "¨Play" on the remote.