The Dual Play technology of an LG Smart TV allows users to play Split Screen games in full-screen mode. Follow this article to enable the dual play mode.
- A gaming console - Xbox or PlayStation
- A pair Dual Play Glasses- sold separately.
- A game with 2 players split-screen mode.
- Connect your game console to your TV and launch the game in 2 player mode (split-screen).
- Press the home button of your smart remote.
- Click on the Settings (cog) icon.
- Go to the Picture menu > Dual Play
- Toggle Dual Play Off
- Select the Dual Play Mode:
- Top and Bottom.
- Side by Side.
Image: © LG.
- Lg tv split screen
- Split screen lg tv - Best answers
- Lg tv picture in picture - Best answers
- LG LED (Webos) Multi-view - Forum - Smart TV
- Lg tv startup screen - How-To - Hardware
- Lg stylo 6 screen sensitivity issues - How-To - Android
- How to make lg tv full screen - How-To - Hardware
- 3d movie split screen samsung - How-To - Hardware
This document, titled « How to Enable the Dual Play Mode on an LG Smart TV (WebOs) », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).