In this article we will show you how to download additional languages for the offline speech recognition feature (Google Voice Typing) of your Android device.
Download new languages for Offline Speech Recognition on Android
- Go to Settings > Input & Language.
- Make sure the Google voice typing option is checked.
- Now scroll to the SPEECH section and tap on Voice Search.
- Tap on Offline speech recognition - Manage downloaded languages
- Tap on All and select the language pack you want to download:
Image © 123rf.com