In this short article, we will show you how to copy the webpage address on the Safari internet browser in order to paste it elsewhere.
iOS - How to copy a link from the address bar of Safari
Here's how to copy a link from the address of the Safari web browser on you iPhone or iPad.
The procedure is simple and straight forward:
- Open the Safari app and go to the webpage of your choice.
- Tap briefly on the link you want to copy > Select All
- Tap on Copy. The link should now be copied to your clipboard.
To paste the link:
- Tap briefly in any text field > Paste.
Image © 123rf.com
- How to copy a link on iphone
- How to copy url on iphone - Best answers
- How to copy link on iphone - Best answers
- Create website link on iphone - How-To - iPhone
- Iphone twitter open links in safari - How-To - Twitter
- IPhone 4S - View full URL behind links - How-To - iPhone
- IPhone 4S - Firmware download links - How-To - iPhone
- Can't send links on messenger iphone - Forum - Facebook Messenger