If you are looking to add a picture file or logo to your Gmail signature without using any third-party service or application, there is a very simple process to do so. Here's how to add an image to your signature so that everybody can see it.
How to insert an image to your Gmail signature?
You can not directly upload a picture and use it as signature. Gmail only accepts URLs for image files, so the picture must be stored online.
- To begin, you select a photo or picture from your PC, and send it to yourself in an email. You can do this by selecting Create a new email and dragging and dropping the image file in the message body field. In the CC field, enter your email address, and click Send.
- Once you receive the email, open the mail, and right-click on the image file. Select Copy image URL.
- Click on the Settings cog icon that is located at the top right corner of your mailbox, and scroll down to the Signature section.
- Next, click on the Insert Image option, and paste the URL of your image in the appropriate field. A preview of your image will appear, allowing you to edit the file (crop, resize) before saving it:
Once you have made all necessary changes, simply click Save to finalize your signature.
Note: If you can not copy the URL address of the image, simply copy it and paste it into the Signature tab in the Settings.
- Add image to gmail signature without url
- How to insert image in gmail signature without url
- How do i add an image to my signature in gmail without url
- Broken Image Icon: Where Does It Come From?
- How to hyperlink text in Gmail? > Guide
- Why can't i add attachments in gmail > Guide
- Google reverse image search: mobile, iPhone, Android, app > Guide
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube > Guide
- What are Gmail's incoming and outgoing servers?
- Recover Gmail account: without phone number, recovery email
- Send voice messages via Gmail: from PC, iPhone, Android
- Recover Gmail password: via phone number, security questions
- Use Unicode (UTF-8) encoding for outgoing messages on Gmail
- How to turn off important in Gmail?
- Create a new Gmail account: without phone number, for child
- How to 'Reply All' in Gmail?
- Set swipe gestures in Gmail: swipe to delete, archive
- Turn off Gmail notifications: Android, iPhone, Chrome
- How to stop auto-download email attachments in the Gmail app
- How to cancel a sent email on Gmail?
- Delete search history in the Gmail app: iPhone, Android, PC
- Change your Gmail password: on iPhone, Android, computer
- Transfer Gmail contacts: to iCloud iPhone/iPad
- Restore deleted Gmail emails: from spam, trash
- Delete your Gmail account permanently: from computer, phone
- How old is my Google account?
- Change profile picture in Gmail: Android, iPhone, desktop
- How to sign in with another account in Gmail
- How to turn on read receipts on Gmail
- Stop unwanted emails in Gmail: block users, report spam
- Set Gmail as the default inbox on Android
- Access your Gmail account: via iPhone, Android, PC
- How to use Gmail to send and receive emails
- How to enable the spell checker on Gmail?
- Confidential mode on Gmail: encryption and attachments
- Add a signature in Gmail: via Android, iPhone, computer
- How to add a profile picture to your Gmail account?
- How to manage multiple accounts on Gmail app
- What Is Gmail Go?
- How to send emails as attachments in Gmail
- Create and switch between multiple signatures in Gmail