How To Create Password-Protected Archives in WinRar?
WinRar gives you the ability to create password-protected archives.
The procedure is explained below:
- Select a file
- Right-click > Add to Archive
- Winrar will open.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- At bottom right of the window, click on Password.
- Define your password and save your settings.
Image: © pikcha - Shutterstock.com
- Winrar set password
- Winrar add password - Best answers
- How to set password in winrar - Best answers
- Chrome //settings/passwords facebook - How-To - Internet
- Restore factory settings password ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Lava hard reset & factory reset ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Restore setting password for G'Five H91 ✓ - Forum - Word
- How to set password for opera browser - How-To - Opera
This document, titled « How To Create Password-Protected Archives in WinRar? », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).