It is possible to create a macro in an Excel sheet that unlock the sheet which is already protected by a password. Users can easily prepare a document in the sheet and then lock it again with a password. Sometimes the password-protected sheet cannot be opened. A specific command or keywords need to be typed in to create a macro in Excel. This can be done through the visual basic editor of Excel. Users can unlock password-protected sheets with a simple syntax. After unlocking, all the official calculations and tasks can easily be performed. This option will help the user to maintain privacy.
How to Unlock a Password Protected Sheet
The syntax is quite simple:
For more details, I suggest you type "worksheet.protect" and "worksheet.unprotect" in the help file of visual basic editor.
Also try this syntax:
ActiveSheet.Protect PassWord:="MyPassWord", DrawingObjects:=True, _
Contents:=True, Scenarios:=True, AllowSorting:=True, AllowFiltering:=True, _
Photo by Thought Catalog on Unsplash
- Macro to open password protected excel file
- Macro to unlock excel - Best answers
- Macro unlock excel - Best answers
- How to open password protected ods file in excel - How-To - OpenOffice.org
- Password protect zip file winrar - How-To - Compression
- How to open password protected word file - How-To - Word
- Password protect your Office files (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) - How-To - Word
- Macro to compare two excel files ✓ - Forum - Excel