In any Microsoft Word version, including Word 2010, you can password protect your documents to restrict unauthorized access to your documents. However, at any time you can decide to remove your password to freely access your docs. Read on to discover how to remove the password from a Word 2010 document.
How to remove password from a document in Word?
To remove the password from a document in Word 2010, first of all, you must know the password to open it before modifying the protection level.
1) Open the Word document using your password.
2) Go to File > Info > Protect Document > Encrypt with Password.
3) In the new dialog box, clear all the data in the Password field and click OK.
4) Finally, save the document and close it.
- Unlock password protected word document 2010
- Remove password from word document
- How to remove password from word document
- How to Unlock A Password Protected Word Document [solved] > Forum - Word
- Password protect a document: in OpenOffice Calc/OpenOffice > Guide
- Unlock password protected Excel file: Macro > Guide
- Samsung reset code: keypad, factory settings, number > Guide
- WinRar set password: not working, to open file, encryption > Guide
- Why is word showing dots instead of spaces
- How to add a watermark: in Word, to all pages, on one page
- Insert a check mark in Word document: Mac, Windows, shortcut
- How to set and print an A5 page in Word?
- View Word documents in full screen mode: Windows, Mac
- Convert numbers into Words: in Word
- Insert images in Word document: without moving the text
- How to stop letters overlapping in Word: when printing
- How do you find hyperlinks in Word documents
- Recover unsaved documents in Microsoft Word: on Mac, Windows
- Recover an unsaved email attachment in Word
- Download Word for free: student, Mac, Windows
- Add a background image or watermark to a Word document
- Vertical scroll bar missing in Microsoft Word: right hand
- Delete part of a table in Word: cells, columns, rows
- Automatically replace abbreviations in Word via AutoCorrect
- How to download and install Microsoft Office?
- Convert Word to PDF and PDF to Word: online, for free
- How to open DVI file: Windows, online
- View version history of Word document: SharePoint, OneDrive
- How to change editing language: Microsoft Word
- How to add document properties in Word
- Insert symbols and special characters in Word
- Microsoft Word charts: create, insert, customize
- How to create a TOC in Microsoft Word?
- How to insert a non-breakable space (NBSP) in Word?
- Insert watermark in Word: copyright, confidential
- How to remove hyperlinks in Word?
- How to delete a page in Word