Whether you have forgotten a WiFi password that was assigned to you or a password that you have chosen, all is not lost. You can use your computer to retrieve your forgotten WiFi password. Continue reading to find out how to do so.
Retrieve WiFi Network Password on a Computer
To use your computer to retrieve your WiFi password, the computer in question must already be connected to the WiFi network. If this is the case, click the Windows icon or Start > Control Panel:
Next, click Network and Sharing Center:
The computer will show the name of the WiFi network to which it is connected. Click the network name:
A pop-up box will open. Click the Wireless Properties option:
Next, click the Security tab:
Then, click the box next to Show Characters:
The characters that are displayed in the Network security key box corresponds to the WiFi network's password.
Image: © Freepik.
- How To Retrieve a WiFi Network Password Using Your Computer
- How to set password on wifi network ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- To set password on my wifi network ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Linksys wifi extender password not working - Guide
- Turn off wifi networks available notification android - Guide
- Bsnl teracom modem wifi default password ✓ - Forum - WiFi