DNS Error on Samsung mobile phone
If you have a Samsung mobile which is showing the DNS error message when you access any websites through your mobile internet browser, it means that you have turned on auto receive mails which automatically verifies your mails. Or alternatively you have tried sending mails but there are no proper mail settings in your mobile which results in that you will not be able to view or retrieve the site you are attempting to access on your mobile telephone. Make the proper settings by disabling Verification frequency and save them.
How to Fix DNS Error
- Go to the phone Menu.
- Receive/Reception option.
- Disable Verification frequency and save settings.
Photo by John Schnobrich on Unsplash
- Dns lookup failed android
- Samsung dns error - Best answers
- How to fix dns error on mobile phone - Best answers
- Error 404/ DNS lookup (website mysteriously doesnt exist?) ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Android ip address lookup - How-To - Android
- Dns probe finished no internet android ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- How to change dns on android - Forum - Android
- Dns probe finished no internet mac ✓ - Forum - MacOS