August 11, 2020
-
Registration date
Monday September 16, 2019
Status
Last seen
August 12, 2020
-
My laptop is acer nitro 5 and I bought it about 1 year ago. Recently I had a problem. After I shutdown it, it wont start and the fans also don't start. Just the power light and keyboard lights blink almost about 3 times and then they turn of , too. It occurs randomly. I mean after a few hours it starts again.pleaseee help me .what should I do??

2 replies

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
August 31, 2020
Hi,

Remove the AC power and battery. Hold the Power button for 30 seconds and then reconnect everything.
Registration date
Monday September 16, 2019
Status
Last seen
August 12, 2020
I had exactly the same problem and this is how I fixed it. You have to force the notebook into diagnostic repair mode. Hold the power button down for 5 seconds till it turns off the notebook then hold it again and restart it when you get the black screen to repeat the process after the third or fourth attempt it will boot into repair diagnostic mode then follow the steps in the link below. It still wouldn't boot to safe mode for me so I selected System Restore to an earlier working date and that worked. I had a few drivers missing, sound, etc, and had to reinstall AMD Adrenalin but that took no time at all to fix. Good luck!
https://iboysoft.com/data-recovery/windows-10-black-screen.html at solution 2 click system restore instead of startup settings.

Please let me know if it works