I was able to narrow down the reason. Windows Management Instrumentation service is the culprit which is stopping the windows desktop/taskbar from loading. I went to msconfig and disabled it resolving my issue.
(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message. Once installed, click on the "hardhat" icon, it allows to change the language.)
2. Save the file on your Desktop.
3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.
the tool creates three icons ZHPDiag, MRB, and ZHPFix (If necessary,we will use ZHPFix at the next step).
4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.
5. Click on the green arrow to ensure you have the latest version. Click on the eyedropper icon and ensure all of the items are checked.
6. Click on the Magnifying glass and run the analysys.