The discussions

Setting up an itunes account

Hello, i'm picking up my ipod touch after work today, and downloaded and instsalled itunes last night. but, when i try to set up an itunes account (...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
pcsces

Itunes help!

Hello, so my computer had a virus and we had to reprogram the whole thing. in this process, all of my itunes music got deleted. i still have it all o...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Deleted music and pics of ipod

Hello, i borrowed my Girlfriends IPod and i plugged it intop my computer and by accident i deleted all the music and pics. Is there any way i can ge...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Help..my friend gave me his ipod touch.

Hello, Well i got this ipod from my friend and it wont let me go on some apps..?? And its not connecting, and my friends mail box thing is still on? h...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Itunes is not working

Hello,I have a problem opening itunes on my computer and time I try to open itunes it says itunes has stop working. Can you tell me what's with itunes...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Unable 2 insall itunes

Hello,it keeps on telling sothing 2 do with the gaer driver and that i need 2 reboot the system how do i do that please help ty

3 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Itunes install

Hello,can ne 1 help me i just got a iphone and when i turned it onit comes up with itunes and i carn,t seem 2 use it untill i download itunes , but t...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2009 by
djbomber

An apple ipod shuffle 1gb without cd

Hello, I got an apple iPod shuffle 1gb without a cd...... i downloaded iTunes.But it doesn't contain the 'Devices' option...... what should i do......

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2009 by
iveal

Problem with ipod nano!

i just bought the ipod nano and downloaded itunes, the download bar came up and it took like 9mins to downloaded said completed then the download bar ...

iveal

Ipod touch games

Hello, how can i put games on my ipod touch without having an account on itunes??

iveal

Trouble upgrading to itunes 8

Solved

Hello,i am using windows xp and i have an older version of itunes, but now need to upgrade to itune 8 b/c i just purchased an iphone. i am not what yo...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
Chris

Ipod clendar

Hello, my name is chris nd i wnt 2 know how 2 install calendar 4 ipod nd dnt know wat 2 do by da way i have a window vista please help :(

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
dybbody

Ipod help

Hello, I would really like help!!! I want to put vidz onto my ipod without syncing it. Everytime I try it says "I will lose all songs, photo's and ...

sharpman

My ipod touch is playing up

Hello, When I enter itunes it indicates there is music on my ipod touch, but then I enter the music folder on my ipod touch ad it says: No music ...

dybbody

Firewire messge ipod shuffle

Hello, hi all. got a problem with 4gb ipod shuffle out the other day with it and got some wet in, now i have a message on screen firewire connectio...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

Itunes

Hey, I have brought an acer aspire one and it has no disk drive. I want to download iTunes but the requirements say i need a disk drive. Is there anyw...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Ipod wont' turn on or re-set

Hello, I have a I-pod 4th generation and was working fine the other day and now it won't turn on and it won't re-set and i hold the menu button anf t...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Songs to my iphone from a different itunes

Hello, somebody please help me! I originally set my syncing settings to sync automatically. However, I decided I just want to manage my music manua...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
Anonymous

Ipod sync problems

Hello, I'm having problems with my ipod. I have 40G+ worth of music in my Microsoft "my music" folder which I simply can't sync with my ipod. I lov...

6 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
Anonymous

Why dont my ipod touch have anything on it l

Hello,my name is keke my ipod touch want let me see my menu

suff954

My ipod shuffle ive reformat it

Hello, my ipod shuffle ive reformat it how can i install agaian the missing icon on my ipod shuffle plss help me

suff954

Ipod wont turn on

Hello,im freaking out right now cause i just droped my i touch i got on my birthday, and the screne went black and nothing i do turns it on. I tried ...

suff954

Need to dowload music to my ipod.

Hello, I have already had the itunes software but to get songs from the net into the ipod is my problem. thanks for your help.

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Hacked ipod

Hello, Neighbor boy hacked my son's Ipod Touch and added crap Tried to take the Ipod back to factory settings/original settings and now it's frozen w...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Itunes authorization

Hello, This is wierd, but going to try to explain it anyway. My boyfriend and I had our own Ipods and seperate external harddrives to manage our Itu...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
realiser

Ipod suffle 2nd generation wont work!!!!

Hello, I have a ipod shuffle 2nd generations and a few months ago my light just turned red! and i have tried charging it but i wont light up or anythi...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Help me with my ipod

hi, ok so, i had a different laptop which wads the original computer i started itunes on ,but recently the screen broke so i switched itunes to my ot...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
erica

Cannot install itunes

Hello, omg i cannot install itunes 8 on my vista computer and it keeps giving me this message about my system not being modified! omg pleeeeease hel...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
TheCoolMan9

Not able to put songs from pc to ipod

Hello, i am not able to put songs and videos from my computer to my ipod do i need any software?drivers for the same? if yes then which one? where ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Dead ipod...help.!

Hello, I RECENTLY DROPPED MY IPOD IN THE SINK WITH A LIL WATER IN THE SINK..AND I HURRIED AND RINSED OFF MY IPOD IT WAS STILL WORKING BUT ALL OF A SU...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
flcconflict

My ipod wont show up on the computer

Hello, my ipdo doenst show up at all, on the computer when plugged in i dont know what is wrong with it. When i plug it in, it only makes a beeping no...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Ipod nano 4gb

Hello, My ipod would not turn on at all and i tried holding menu and center botton that did not work what would be your best answer get back to me AS...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
nomadcrys

Ipod

Hello, myself and my father have got ipods but my dads ipod it set up on two computers now im using my computer and i want to add my own music withou...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

Can't find my ipod on the computer

Hello, I am having problems with the iPOD Nano 8GB, 4th Generation. My boyfriend gave it to me for my birthday and I went to go let it charge on my c...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
strnnger

Ipod not detecting in my pc

Hello, I tried connecting my iPod to my PC, its not detecting in the PC neither in iTunes. Can u pls let me knw how i can do?? Actually it was gifted...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
SAM

Ipod nano 3rd gen is missing usbaapl.sys file

Hello, I'd appreciate any help that anyone can give me. I'm on Windows XP. In cleaning up my hard drive it would seem I've uninstalled the usbaapl.sy...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

The downlod pop-up for itunes won't apear?

Hello, uhhh ok umm.... As the title said, i go to click download and a pop up is suspost to show weither or not you want to download it or notbut its...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

I can't seem to get itunes 8.2.1.6 to run

Hello, Hi, i can't seem to get Itunes 8.2.1.6 to run. Each time after the installer is launched, it has an error message that says "The system encoun...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
moneymaker1

Computer wont recognize ipod

I have an 80g silver ipod classic. When I plug my iPod in, The computer wont recognize it. It doesn't charge, turn up in itunes, or show up in my comp...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
realiser

Stupid ipod nano (4th)

Hello, my ipod nano 4th gen just will not turn on. I've did everything ,ive clicked the middle button/menu button tryed putting in on my computer but...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
judaith

Ipod fault

Hello, my ipod nano generation 2 wont turn on what can i do? please help!

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
olfo81

My ipod just went off

one day i was listening to my ipod connected to my computer speakers only(not my computer) i unplugged it and the screen just went blck. i let it unch...

olfo81

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with my ipod

Hello, i have downloaded songs from limewire and i try to put it on my iPod but it wont go on is there something wrong with my iPod???

sadgurl

Too many libraries on the ipod

Hello, I have a problem with Itunes. If I try to add tunes to my Ipod it tells me that i'm trying to add to two libraries and have to erase one. How ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Ipod help

Hello, im kristen and i just got a new ipod and for some reason i cannot install itunes, but i have already installed limewire 5 and i understand tha...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
iveal

My ipod 30gb

Hello, I had found my sisters Ipod but i wont work i keep restarting it but it keeps showing me this AC adapter icon and I don't have an ad...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Gah...itunes...!!!

Why does my iTunes tell me I need 8.0 or higher for my new 8GB Nano and then I download it but then it still tells me to download it? It's really maki...

sharpman

Ipod wont turn on

Hello, wat is the menu button and middle button in my ipod 1generation 512 mb

re_mi

Broken ipod? pls help

I had my ipod for 4 days and in the 4th day i was listening to music when suddenly it turned off and it wont turn on again... I tried reseting it, it ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Down loading all itunes purchased songs

Hello, I just purchased a new computer and lost all my itunes in a house fire with my lap top and desktop, how do I get all purchases for as long a...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
dybbody
Results 2101 - 2150 out of a total of 2,312