The discussions

Ipod nano 8gb utilities software

Hello, every body. Plase help me. i want ipod utilities. when i buy this device, it is not catained cd or any media. now my device is not working, ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
raghu41986@gmail.com

Itunes

Hello, When i clikn instal for latest upgrades on my Imac it will not fully install, or upgrade maybe im just not tech savy but what could be the pro...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
onea97

Dowloading music to ipod from 2nd computer

Hello, I need to download music (a specific playlist) to my Ipod from another computer itunes library. I don't want to lose what I already have on ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
lauren

Ipod music problem

Hello, i just got this ipod from my friend, she had already used it on her computer so i guess it got used to it but, she didnt want it anymore becau...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
Nima

Tune ipod to a new i tunes

Hello,i had tuned my i pod and the i phone to a i tunes on windows notebook ,and now would like to tune the 2 to a i tunes on a macbook , how do i do ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2009 by
pro-genius

Itunes

Hello, i keep trying to download itunes onto my laptop.i have tried lots of websites and i keep gotting the same mesage at the ens "you need vista 6...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
fea_ture

No email from itunes :(

Hello, I got an ipod touch quite some time ago, and i signed up and made my account for itunes. But i never got an email to verify my account so i ca...

fea_ture

Ipod doesnt connect to computer

Hello, When i connect my ipod classic 80GB to my computer it makes three beeping noises and doesnt show up in my itunes or anywhere on my computer. I...

fea_ture

Itunes drivers

Hello, I am geting an error message in Itunes and my data cds won't work. it tells me registry or drivers are missing. It suggest I download the ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

Ipod not syncing

Hello, ok so a couple weeks ago i downloaded the new versions of iTunes and all of a sudden my iPod doesnt sync or charge but its found in my compute...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2009 by
olfo81

I cant install or un-install itunes!

Hello, I cant install the latest version of itunes everytime I try a message pops up and it says something about an error and that nothing has been m...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

Used ipod, itunes trouble

Hello, I recently bought a used ipod from a friend. I brought the ipod home to connect to the computer and download MY music from itunes to the ipod...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2009 by
angs19

This ipod is giving me hell

Hello, i have a ipod shuffle and i plug it in and this box comes up says its my ipod but doesnt tell me how to put the music from lime wire to it what...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
angs19

Itunes help

Hey so im trying to download itunes 8.0.2 on my windows pc and everytime i try it always stops and says something about having an error writing to fil...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
iveal

Apple ipod

Hello, the question that i have is how do i install my apple ipod 30gb on my pc without a installation disc?..and...how do i download music and videos...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
xpcman

About ipod touch driver

Hello, I have an apple ipod touch-8GB (2nd Generation).Unfortunately i deleted my driver from the ipod. Thats why now i cann't connect my ipod to my...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
flcconflict

Ipod problem help!!!

Hello, i havent used my ipod in a long time and when i try turn it on the apple logo comes on, but then a trouble shooting logo pops up and it says w...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
moneymaker1

Ipod lock

Hello, i was playing with my ipod until i got it locked by mistake ,, and for long time i've been trying to remove the lock but the ipod doest work ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
strnnger

Itunes

Hello, any other ways

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
baditunea

I received an ipod shuffle without a cd

Hello, I want to know how to download songs from my computer and listen and am absolutely lost without knowing how to go about it. Anyone please he...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
BurgerBoy

Cant install itunes

Hello, i have windows xp and i went on the apple website said save on the download. so now i have a icon saying Itunes setup so i click on the iconand...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
re_mi

Wheres the restore on itunes

Closed

Hello, i have my friends ipod cause he sold it to me, but when i plug it in it doesnt show up...my question is where is the restore button on itunes

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

Itunes or laptop ?

Hello, im not sure whether it is my itunes or my laptop, but its not playing the songs, it says it is playing next to the song, but at the top where ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
sadgurl

Ipoddd isnt working :(

heyy ahh well i erased everything of my ipod touch and now it wont turn back on, like the apple sign comes up but thats all it does WHAT DO I DOOOO...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
iveal

Itunes

Hello im having problems with itunes every time i go to download its fine in tell its done its then says it in vaild and really pissing me off HELP P...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

Problem with ipod

Hello, i have 196 songs in my i pod, but only 3 sons was played in my ipod, how can i solve this problem? please tell me the how can i rectify this p...

flcconflict

Ipod issues

Hello, MY IPOD hung today and post that i pressed menu + center key. I see the Apple logo but it takes me straight to support screen. Please tell m...

tonks3

Issues in seting up itunes - error gear drive

Hello, I have windows vista installed. And I have been trying to install i tunes. Every time I run the set up it gives the following error : 'Una...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
sadgurl

Ipod touch/itunes problem

Hello,there i havee a slight problemm with my ipod touch it just keeps saying itunes at thee starting screen thee a usb port it wont turn on but will...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
fobvious5

Ipod help!

Hey,Well One day i decided to go buy some songs for my ipod i bought them than i went to bring them over to my ipod icon thing and noticed it wasnt th...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

Error 6 on my ipod

Closed

Hello, every time i try to restore my ipod touch a message comes up and says an unknown error has occured (6) how do i fix this

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2009 by
re_mi

Itunes version 8 has missing files

Hello, I have a ipod nano 4th generation. For the past year i have been using itunes 8 normally, but suddenly a trojan virus was found on there and ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2009 by
cadon

My ipod...

Hello, I am trying to download music to my ipod nano but nothings happening??????? I need help

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2009 by
onea97

My laptop doesn't reconize my ipod

Hello, i pluged my ipod into my laptop and the songs won't go on my ipod, the laptop won't reconize my ipod, when i plug in my camera in it it recon...

iveal

Itunes

Hello, My computer crashed and I lost all of my itunes songs i had already bought I was wondering if there was anything i could do to get them back.

Pr0cl1v1ty

Someone please help with itunes

Hi, I have a problem when trying to install iTunes on my laptop from what i have read up on, there seem to be alot of issues, but none the same as ...

gragrand

My apple ipod showing 0 bytes

Hello, my apple ipod 4gb showing 0 bytes i m also try to resolve through "kioskea downloads - system - formatting" but problem not resolved please ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

Ipod

Hello, I have ipod it not get connected it to any computer even I follows the instructions given by sansa site. please help me. bye

afsgun

Ipod wont initiate when plug in to computer

Hello, Whenever i plug in my ipod, itunes wont initiate. This has been happening for about a month now and its reallly annoying. i have an ipod touch...

re_mi

I mistakenly formatted my ipod nano

Hello, please i mistakenly formatted my ipod nano 2gig,while i was trying to reload my computer i have been tryimng to donwload necessary softwares t...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2009 by
iveal

Cant sync ipod

Hello, i have music on my ipod from my itunes acount and apps from a friends acount but its synced to mine. i got new music but it wont sync to my ip...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
deepbreathe

Ipod nano

Hello,i forgot my ipod nano password i tried going to my computer an renamening _locked but i dont have that folder so wat should i do. an i kinda nee...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2009 by
olfo81

Ipod nano 4th generation 16gb

Hello, I have a problem with my iPod nano 4th gen.... My PC does not pick up the iPod,usb device unknown.... Please Please HELP ME!!! Configuratio...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2009 by
afsgun

Itunes wont let me down load a song

Hello, I have the same ipod I have always had, suddenly it will not let me download songs. Says, an error has occured 9808, what to do??????

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
suff954

My ipod wont show up on my new mac

Hello, I bought an ipod touch and synced it to my brothers laptop it worked fine and still works fine on his laptop i have tried 2 different USB cable...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
afsgun

Itunes won't work when i click on it

Hello, i install itunes and when i click on it to go on itunes it says i can't. i don't know what to do. please help

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

Itunes problems

Hello, itunes cannot detect my iphone when i update my iphone to 2.0 please help me guys ? version installed is 1.1

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
Mehd

Itunes

Hello, every time i try to install itunes i get a message that says" the installer encountered errors before itunes could be configured your system h...

gragrand

Older versions of itunes

Hello, When I connect either my 80GB IPod or my Nanno Itunes requires me to delete previous library. Previous versions of Itunes didnt require this...

gragrand

Itunes

Hello, so i just download songs on my old laptop then it broke then i got a new laptop and downloaded itunes but does anybody know how to transer my...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
re_mi
Results 2151 - 2200 out of a total of 2,311