The discussions

Ipod touch issue

Hello, My I Tunes just deleted all my downloaded apps off my Ipod touch what do i do 2 get them back? It asked if i wanted 2 move them in to i t...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Copying music from ipod to library

Hello, I have recently purchased a second hand ipod and it has lots of good music on. Is there anyway to copy this music to my iTunes library with...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
Jaz1311

My ipod does not turn on and shows a sad icon

when i go to apple support centre they said that software get currpted and your ipod is now dead.

Saman.tha

My ipod touch 3g wont connect to itunes

So yesterday i downloaded the new version of itunes and the update for the ipod touch but now my ipod wont connect to the app store. ive set the wifi ...

mysterry60

Tried to follow advice and cant get itunes

Hello, i read some issues and solutions and they told me to uninstall quicktime itunes and apple software updates and it also said that it couldn't...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
Jaz

Ipod wont work

Hello, i never used my ipod i try to turn it on and its telling me to go to apple.com when i go there i dont know what to do can somebody plz help ...

Jaz

My old ipod doesn't turn on

My iPod wont turn on it's the big white ones, I found it I tried to turn it on but it wouldn't I also plugged it i'n to the charger n it wouldn't turn...

Puppylover1230

Ipod not registering in itunes

Hello, I have an ipod classic which my itunes will not register. It is registering on my pc and I have tried doing scans which says the device...

mysterry60

Ipod troubles

Hello, i download music using vidtomp3.com. when i try to drag the music out of google chrome downloads to my itunes or ipod this message comes up: "S...

mysterry60

Ipod problem updating

Hey. I just went to install the recent update for the iPod touch and while I was doing that, my computer crashed. I restarted, and my iPod is still s...

mysterry60

Computer not reconize my ipod

Hello, i have a ipod that my computer will not reconize how do i get itto reconize it

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

My ipod touch wont turn on!

Hello, i gave my ipod touch to a friend because he was gonna "jailbreak it" but then i couldnt add some games i wanted so i decided to reset it! wh...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

My ipod wont open anymore

Hello, im glen i would like to share to you all about my problem on my ipod. my ipod was lowbatt after i use it for long hours,when i try to ch...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
goodscoolsqj

Restoring the ipod?

Hello, Recently my ipod i guess got infected with a virus of some sort and it only lets me scroll but i cant click on anything. And i want to try ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Help with my ipod.shows red x!!!

Hello, I have an ipod classic 80gb 6th generation... When i try to turn it on it shows red X with a circle i red in alot of pages that i need t...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Help my ipod won't detect in itunes.

Solved

Hello, I Have tried everything possible to try to make my ipod detect on my computer as well in itunes. No luck.. I went to the device manager everyth...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
Mackay

Ipod shows a red x in alot of pages

Hello, i got a problem with my ipod classic... When i turn it on it shows a red X in alot of pages it showed to restart it or do the recovery thing ...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
Richard

Where do i find the itunes i. d. ?

Hello, How do I find my iTunes I d? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 6531.22.7

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

Ipod will not charge from wall or computer

Hello, my Ipod will not charge from my computer nor from the wall outlet, however it will charge from my car. once it's charged from the car charger...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
AnimatedStudios on YouTube

Ipod wouldn't go on!

Hello, i went for a bike ride and had my ipod along and was listening to it. by the time i was home my ipod had run out of battery, so i plunged it in...

jack4rall

Ipod

Hello, Randomly ALL my songs got deleted from my ipod! I was just updating of and i finished up and of let me know of was ok to disconnect, so i dis...

netsa77

Ipod trouble..again>.<

Hello, ok so somehow all my songs got deleted but now every time a plud my ipod into my laptop my songs get deleted again. WHY!!!??? Configurat...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
icookimonster

Itunes install

Hello, My itunes wouldn't open and i tried so many different suggestions that wouldn't work so i just uninstalled itunes. My music is still there o...

cha_mps

Ipod images

Solved

Hello, i have images stored in my ipod, the laptop with the images has been stolen. How do i recover the pictures from my ipod 5th generation clas...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
papi

Ipod charging, but not being read by computer

My Ipod (nano, 1st gen) will charge while its being plugged into my computer (Windows XP), but Itunes and the computer won't read it. I just downloade...

cha_mps

Itunes delete songs if i transfer them

Solved

Hello, i recently bought a new computer and downloaded my itunes. before on my old computer i had an itunes with like 200 songs. since i got my new c...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2010 by
noj

My ipod wont turn on.... its stupid

Hello, My name is Nicki and im not the singer but thats my name and i have a ipod touch and a ipod and i wanted too know why my ipod will not turn ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

I deleted songs off my laptop but not ipod an

Hello, i deleted songs off my laptop but not ipod and i want to keep them but i need to hook up to my laptop plzzzzzzz help Configuration: Wind...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2010 by
netsa77

My ipod fell into water

Solved

Hello, My Ipod felt into water yesterday night and I want to know weather the ipod can work again.

9 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2010 by
fried

Ipod help

Hello, i have to add new songs. unfortunately, i have to format it first before using. and the files will be deleted.. what will i do? if i just...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2010 by
goodscoolxh

Error when installing itunes 9.2

Hello, I get the following error when installing Itunes 9.2 on my HP windows 7 64bit laptop. apple application support installation error Could no...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2010 by
L.J

How to get song from computer to ipod

Hello, i already have itunes i just need steps to guide me thank you! Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2010 by
netsa77

Itunes is broken please help me figure out th

Hello, i am trying to download the newest version of itunes but i have been having problems whenever i go to the itunes site and click the blue dow...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2010 by
netsa77

Itunes and quick time

Hello, HELP!!! i got a new ipod nano 4 xmas but when i went 2 put music on it it sed i needed the newer version of itunes 08 so when i went to downlo...

8 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2010 by
Louise

My ipod wont work!

ok so my ipod screen is white and it won't go back. i have holded the middle and select button and it still won't go back! i have restored it, i have ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2010 by
kendall

Cannot sync videos onto my ipod

Solved

Hello, I got my ipod nano 8gb 4th generation about a month ago. I put songs on it fine and then i downloaded some videos and when i plugged in my ip...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2010 by
Manda

Ipod touch not working.

Hello, Last night, I had went to turn on my ipod touch only to realize the front button wouldn't turn it on. I tried holding the top and front but...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2010 by
kay

Ipod nanos buttons wont work

Hello, my ipod nanos buttons wont work @ all ive btried everything what should i do??? Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 533.17.8

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2010 by
netsa77

I can't plug my ipod to computer

Hello, Configuration: Windows sever 2008 / Firefox 3.0.19 I have a ipod touch but i can't plug it into 'window sever 2008'.But...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2010 by
netsa77

An ipod has been detected but cant be identi

Hello, I got a 5th generation ipod nano about a month ago and a new windows 7 Acer laptop. I synced the ipod to it and it was fine until today! I go...

6 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
Althiane

Itunes 9 help

Hello, Hi I've been trying to install the new itunes 9. for about a week now and i keep getting the message " the feature you are trying to use in...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

Crashed harddrive with itunes lost

Solved

Hello, would like to move my ipod library back to new hardrive in original computer can reload itunes but cannot get all my library back thanks ...

7 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
Dissertation help

Appel ipod touch itunes connect

Hello, hi i have an appel ipod touch and today i pluged it into my comp and it did its normal and i left thn when i came back it had this sighn o...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

80gb classic ipod wont work :(

Hello, i dropped my 80gb classic ipod and now it wont work. The apple sign pops up in the screen and if i refresh it it turns off for a second then ...

cha_mps

Looking for drivers for 16gb ipodtouch

Hello, I am looking for drivers to download for my 16GB IPOD Touch. I am running Windows Vista. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explor...

cha_mps

Camera ipod help ffs

Hello, help myipod touch comes up as a camera on my laptop an di cant downloaded music frm bear share to it

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2010 by
jaunglia

Itunes

Hello, Internet explore is blocking my itunes download and I don't know why Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2010 by
jaunglia

My ipod wont turn on !

Hello, ive had my ipod nano 5th gen camera for about 9 month, it was fine, and then about 15 minutes later it wouldnt come on, ive tryed resetting...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

Ipod cannot be restored or synced

I plug the ipod Nano into my computer and itunes starts and begins to sync a song and then stops and i get the error message "ipod cannot synced. The ...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
yoshi

Can i restore all the songs that itunes delet

Hello, can i restore all the songs that itunes deleted from my ipod? Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 533.4

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
jziutsa
Results 1401 - 1450 out of a total of 2,312