The discussions

Ipod probs

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

My ipod touch won't turn on!

Hey guys, my names Marquessa and I've got an Ipod Touch 1st generation, i was sitting in my car and all of the sudden, my ipod freezes. So I do as the...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
dist.urbd

Sync ipod

Hello, I need help on how to sync my ipod shuffle, can someone please help me. I have no clue on how to do that, and my shuffle did not come with...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2009 by
dist.urbd

Itunes wont open!

Hello, iv formatted my laptop, iv download itunes lastest version! i click on the icon on mt desktop! and pow! i get a windows is gathering more info...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2009 by
bob

Music from ipod to iphone

Hello, so my concern is ... if I plug my iphone into my pc and allow it to sync and send my music playlist from my itunes to my iphone ...will it also...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Need help on my ipod

Hello, OMG!!!! I CANT GET MY IPOD TO WORKER ON ITUNES EVER THIME I TRY IT... IT SAY THAT I NEED TO GET ITUNES-9 BUT WHEN I TRY TO GET IT...IT DOS NOT...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

What is the best format for a ipod nano 8gb?

Hello, I really need a help...I want to put videos,music videos and movies on my ipod nano 8gb but I dont know how?..please someone help me..email me...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
dah

Ipod problem

Hello, i'm amrita.my apple ipod is 1 month old...and it's showing error..i've restored it to factory setting..but it's showing me the error m...

iveal

Ipod getting flat

Flat iPod My iPod touch runs flat in a matter of 2 hrs of use. Is it normal?

iveal

Itunes won't run

Hello, iV'E BEEN HAVING SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY ITUNES PROGRAM. LATELY I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO OPEN MY ITUNES AND SOME MESSAGE THAT ALERTED ME SAID "THE ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
iveal

Ipod disconnect!

Hello, hello i`m Roger

closeup22

Problems installing itunes

Hello, im trying to install itunes but it keeps stopping at 76% could sum1 hkelp me pleas

dancedhall

Itunes

Hello, i got a new ipod which requires itunes 9 which i downloaded but when i go to install it comes up that itunessetup is not a valid windows32...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
jammiedodger

Ipod trouble

Hello, i have my ipod and i cant download itunes so can anyone tell me how to get my songes onto my ipod

iveal

Problem viewing in itunes

Hello, I hav problem viewing my ipod nano in itunes(ver 9.0) when i have once format it. i hav even no driver. but i have read your previous tips but...

LouisSteph

Ipod problems

Hello, I'm Mario, I was skating and I had my ipod in my hand and fell and my ipod flew down and now the screen says to connect to the computer, but w...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
iveal

My ipod wont even come on !!!

Hello, my shuffle wont turn on!!. its been washed like twice by accident... even when i put it on the charger, it has yet to even come up in itunes, ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
jenni.g

Dont kno how to add songs to ipod

Hello, i have tryed everything to put songs on my ipod from my media center and i just cant get it how do i do it?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Ipod nano

Hello, um i was just wondering if you don't have windows media player how do i download music onto my ipod nano without using itunes ?

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Cant install itunes - any version

Hello, hey all my name is brendan and i have bought a desk top computer and wanted to download intunes for my nano and or iphone. The program seems ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
Brendo

Itunes 8 and quicktime 7.5 error message

Hello, My new iTunes 8 with Quicktime 7/5 on my XP was successfully installed a month ago.Suddenly, I can't open iTunes and get a message saying Quic...

6 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
lisa

Ipod wont turn back on

Hello,hi my ipod nano 3rd generation wont turn back on see what happen was that i tried to fix it by pressing the menu and the middle button but it wo...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
iveal

Fake ipod driving us insane!

Hey all! My bf just came over from New Zealand and with him a small VPod (fake Ipod). He never had a disk, as his friend couldn't get it to work so pa...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
Chaotic.Beauty

My ipod wont turn on

Hello, i just bought my ipod. when i connect it in the computer it wont charge! my ipod only turn on if it is only connected to the computer....

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

New itunes?

Hello, ok so I have an iPod chromatic and as of yesterday every time i try to get iTunes to connect to my iPod it doesn't reconize its there. Like it...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Ipod wont trun on

Hello, my name is chiristine my auntie just bought me a new ipod nano. when i connect it in the computer it wont charge and it wont turn on. it onl...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
iveal

How do i put music on my ipod touch using...

Hello, Im a an owner of an iPod touch and i was wondering how can i put music on my iPod without using iTunes and how can i use Bearshare instead.Ple...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Itunes 9 wont update

Hello, I have tried to update itunes to v9. As I am doing it it it tells me that it cannot as a newer version of Quickplay is running. I have searche...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Itunes

Hello, hey on my itunes account, i bought 2 songs- i gotta feeling and down and they wont go into my ipod. what should i do now???????????????????? i...

LouisSteph

Ipod doesnt come on

Hello, i have tryed all the buttons and my ipod still doesnt come has anyone got any ideas ???? plzz reply asap

iveal

My ipod is broken

Hello, my ipod started to display a circled x on the display. I have the ipod video what is the problem

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Where did my itunes setup go?

Hello, I downloaded the latest version of itunes for pc, I am running windows 7, and I chose not to run the program once it had downloaded. The down...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Ipod touch

Hello, I tried to update to the 3.1 version on my iPod touch 2G, but when i click shift+restore and select my file a warning message pops up that say...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Ipod touch wouldnt work

Hello, Was using my i pod touch then i noticed it needed charging... then i pressed the button on the top... now it wouldn't charge or responded to...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
SmCw

My ipod qon't charge

Hello, My ipod stopped charging! theres a little icon that appears whenever i plug it in.. it's an icon of a battery and a little zigzagy thunder-lik...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
iveal

My apple ipod seems to have crashed

Hello, My ipod seems to have crashed and it not responding to anything, tried to holding buttons down etc and nothing was working fine then it crashe...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Itunes

Hello, how do I get Itune on linux set up

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Help me and my ipod

Hello, My ipod is allways low batt even when i charge it over night! whats up with it?!? it works while in my IPOD dock but not through the earphones...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

My ipod won't turn on

Hello, Yes I have a quesiton, I have read a couple of this form looking for the answers to get my Ipod touch 32GB to turn back on. Yesterday ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
Fdeen

Ipod help

Hello, I deleted the ''PICTURES'' folder and now my ipod cant sync with itunes and i created a new folder named pictures but it still can sync

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

From ipod to itunes

Hello, I recently got a new computer, and I already downloaded iTunes but I don't know how to put all my music / video's/ photo's on iTunes from my i...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Ipod not working.

Hello, I went to plus my ipod in. I have the nano 4th generation. And it wont charge.. while it is plugged in the apple in the middle of the screen b...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
badboy_nexus

Ipod

Hello, yesterday i send this message i don't know if u look in to it i hope u will it's the following. I have a problem with my ipod i lost most o...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by

Ipods

Hello, im having problems putting music to my ipod classic on the computer so how do i do that.

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Ipod sync problems

Solved

Hello, I have just purchased a new laptop after my old one broke, i am trying to sync my ipod to the new system with no joy it will connect but not...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

New songs added to ipod?

Hello, I just transferred my iTunes library to a different computer, but for some reason iTunes added about 5 new songs into my iPod during the trans...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

What is itunes and how can i access internet

Hello, What is itunes and how can i access inter nat on my ipone when it is connetet to the inter net connected computer through USB

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Ipod shuffle problem

Hello, i accidentally formatted my ipod shuffle and can't restore it.is there an installer to reset all features of it?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

I cant get my ipod touch to install

Hello, can someone help me i bought an ipod touch from my friend and i cant get it to download songs from my computer on to the ipod can anyone help ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

I need help about my ipod

Hello,can you download itunes for me on my computer because my com puter dont allow me to download itunes

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph
Results 2001 - 2050 out of a total of 2,312