The discussions

Itunes

Hello, so i just download songs on my old laptop then it broke then i got a new laptop and downloaded itunes but does anybody know how to transer my...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
re_mi

Help me install itunes plz.

Hello, when i try to install itunes on my computer a little box appears and says "itunes requires that your computer is running windows xp sp2 or ne...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
flcconflict

Itunes not working

Hello, I used to have itunes on my pc. Then we took it in to get fixed and they deleted all the programs off the computer. From then on i can't re-do...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
steviebai

Itunes doesn't open at all

Hello, my iTunes won't open up when i try to activate it. I have tried to reinstall it, but no such luck. My new iPone won't show up on the computer a...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2009 by
laoc

Ipod nano

Hello, When i plug my ipod in the wall to charge it works and i can turn it on and listen to it but if i plug it into my computer it wont even yur...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2009 by
afsgun

My computer or is it itunes

Hello, its really making me mad cuz wen i go to download itunes it will download then it will say you do not have permission to download this log out ...

gragrand

Ipod nano 2nd generation

I left my ipod 2nd generation nano in my pants pocket and my mom washed it so i let it dry for a few days and hooked it up to my computer. It will ac...

gragrand

Quick time player without itunes

Hi, I used Itunes along with Quick Time Player but since i uninstalled Itunes i can't use Quick Time Player.I wanted to know if its work without...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
Jenny.Jackson

Itunes help

Hello, my laptop speakers wont work with itunes not even earphones but youtube and everything else works finds it just itunes but youll see the song ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
iveal

Laptop does not recognise ipod shuffle

Hello, Can you help? I have setup itunes on computer in addition to limewire but when I plug in ipod laptop does not recognise hardware. How can I ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
iveal

What will happen if i set up my ipod?

Hello, I've downloaded the new version of Itunes, but when I connect my Ipod, it ask me Set up my Ipod. What should I do? I think if I click to set u...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
VivianJ

My ipod touch doesnt work on my computer

Hello, i have downloaded itunes on to my computer but there was already an ipod connected to it, my new ipod touch wont go onto my computer or onto i...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2009 by
dancedhall

Trouble with itunes

Hello, I am having trouble downloading iTunes and cannot use the solution given on the Apple site

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2009 by
re_mi

Dead ipod???

Hello, I unplugged my iHome w/ my ipod still in it, and suddenly the screen turned dead! tried replugging it in iHome and plugging it into the compute...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
dancedhall

Need help installing itunes

i downloaded itunes and then tried to install it. it started installing at first but then something happened and it said i needed to install it again....

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
deepbreathe

Ipod touch

how do you put internet on your ipod touch!!!!! i just dont get. reply soon please!!!!

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2009 by
sk8rgrl

Itunes 8

Hello, i tried downloading the new version of itunes a lot of times.it always says error has occurred at the end.but my iphone was connected to my p...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2009 by
gragrand

My itunes isn't working

hey, I just bought an ipodtouch after graduation with my own money and now think it was a waste! I am trying to download things on it bu iTunes say...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2009 by
afsgun

Ipod touch cant conncect to itunes

Hello, I have an ipod touch and i ahve itunes on my computer and evrything worked fine . then my brother delted it so i decided to put itunes on my l...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2009 by
dancedhall

Itunes problem, please help

I have had my recent iPod for 9 month now, it's the new classic and it's 120 gig, I have a massive music collection, and I turned on my laptop to add ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2009 by
lil Ez

Ipods

Hello, can someone please help me with my stupid ipod. i just got songs of take 40 and put them on itunes, so i could put them on my ipod, but when ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2009 by
fobvious5

Itunes won't work with my ipod

hi. My friend gave me an ipod shuffle. i plugged it into my computer and an error message came up saying i had to download some ipod software and som...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
fobvious5

Loadind the new version 3.0 to my ipod

Hello, i am unable to load the new 3.0 to my ipod even though i have the 8.2 download and i have the update box in my summery so when i press update ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2009 by
mysticdreams

Itunes problems

Hello, well unfortuneantly itunes 7.9 won't let me burn a CD, first of all it dosn't have the burn disc sign. second of all when i go to edit and cli...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2009 by
fobvious5

Ipod

Hello, how do i install itunes onto my ipod

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
clowncrown

Itunes

Closed

Hello, I jut bought ipod shuffle 3rd generation, but i cant install itune. I go to itunes .com , download it and when its installing it appers you ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2009 by
aquarelle

Ipod issue

Hello, my itune is indicating that my ipod is plugged but the screen is not turning on? does tha mean the screen is broke? or is there something i ca...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2009 by
dybbody

Ipod wont work =[

Hello, my ipod doesnt want to work anymore, i try holding in the menu button and the middle button at the same time, and the apple does come up for a...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2009 by
ab

Itunes

Hello, how do i download itunes to my desktop so that i can download games for free on my ipod touch I HOPE YOU CAN HELP

fesscon54

Itunes not working on internet

Hello, can anybody help me with my itunes, my internet doesnt seem to work for it and cant buy songs anymore even though i used to be able to... it s...

morbit

Itunes problem

Hello, I bought a new computer. When I plugged in to go to the i-tunes store I lost everything on the ipod. How do I get stuff that I bought fro...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by
purseoneil

I gt rid of quicktime and now itunes wont wrk

Hello, I was doing some clearing up of files on my computer and I deleted quicktime not relasing you need it for itunes and i lost itunes!!! Im gutte...

moumins

Ipod nano

Hello, can you upload word documents onto a iPod G4 Nano???

closeup22

Itunes ait working

Hello, everytime i try to download itunes onto my computer it says my sercurity settings doesn't allow it or something like that it use to work but ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
top.bonn

Ipod touch not recognized

Hello, Just got iPod Touch and my Win XP SP3 doesent recognize it at all, same whit iTunes... Why i plug in the USB it only charges but nothing els...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
Damian L.

Stupid computer and ipod

Hello, my ipod will not show up in my computer as a device or anything, it charges, but it have no way to connect and change the music, it doesnt eve...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
gameover1

Itunes?

how do i get a movie to sync from itunes to windows media player, or is there anyway to sync the movie onto a disc?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2009 by
vetronicaz

Itunes 8.2

Hello,i installed itunes8.2 but after installed when going to open it it states that there" is a error and we need to close.sorry for the inconvienien...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2009 by
trailller

Inbox with ipod

Hello, does anybody know how to delete inbox messages on facebook using the apple iPod?? that is all.... please help!!

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2009 by
conspiration

How do i get from the screen when the itunes

Hello, how do i get from the screen when the itunes plugin shows up

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2009 by
ittake66

Ipod nano 4g help please

Hello, i have an ipod 4th gen. the problem is that i cannot copy any photo into it via itunes, whichever format the image is i.e. jpg, jpeg. the err...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2009 by
dreamgrl804

Ipod problem

Hello, my ipod has a problem this is what happens i want to put music on my ipod but when i connect it it says connected on the ipod then straight a...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2009 by
nnoclash

Ipod shuffle format from mac to windows

Hello, I was given a 2nd generation ipod shuffle from a friend who used it with mac and Im not able to use it on my pc. Does anyone know how change...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
jayon

Itunes problem

Hello, I recently got a new laptop and transferred all my music from my desktop to itunes on my laptop using the hidden files and folders method. It...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2009 by
apoll

Lost all my appl when synced ipod touch

Hello, I just downloaded Ituned8 and synced my ipod touch with it, First of all I lost all my purchased songs and then I lost all my purchased appli...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
b.cow95

Itunes store

I have a second generation ipod touch i can download things from my ipod but i can not get anything from itunes store on my computer the rest of my it...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
MarkHuss

Ipod verification

Hey, When I download an app to my new, 16gb ipod its says That the app wont be downloaded to my ipod because the ipod cant be verified. Also i...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
stand33

Dowlnloading music from ipod nano to my iphon

Hello, I have a 1st gen ipod nano and would like to download music to my new apple iphone. How can I do this? Thank you very much for your assist...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
rstint67

Ipod issues

Hello, i have an ipod touch and i was in my bus listening to my music and when i pressed next to go to the other song the screen turned white... then...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2009 by
defitem

Help with my ipod please.

Hello, I cant get music from my iPod onto my new computer and im getting so fusterated. Its an ipod touch.

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2009 by
Danie_itc
Results 2201 - 2250 out of a total of 2,312