The discussions

Laptop won't use headphones

Hello, My laptop doesn't detect or understand that I've plugged my headphones in, and continues playing audio through the main speakers. I'm on a ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2019 by
liamnilsson

Have you tried the drmare audio converter to convert itunes protected music?

Hello, I am looking to convert Apple Music to MP3. Is there any used the DRmare Audio Converter before? Does it work as advertised?

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2019 by
xiaomant

Upload

Closed

I want to know how to upload a song here , can someone teach me how to do that

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2019 by
HelpiOS

I need to cancel i tunes. i never ordered it in the first place.

I have been charged several months through my bank for I tunes. I was just made aware of this today. I want it canceled immediate. I also want a re...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2019 by
HelpiOS

I need help with converting music

I am trying to convert YouTube videos to an mp3 on my phone and need to paste the Url on chrome to do this how do I do it(if the answer is in the arti...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2019 by
HelpiOS

Power cord lights up

Hi all, My power cord lights up but when i plug into back of xbox1 light cuts out. Whats the problem? Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2019 by
CraigFDuran

How to change the language in mx player?

Solved

Hello, I have a movie in dual audio. It is starting in English, but I want to start in Hindi. In MX Player there is no option for Hindi language f...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2019 by
ac3mark

Headphone icon is missing

Speakers work but my headphones will not! There is no Headphone Icon to pick under Sound

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2019 by
ac3mark

Getting notification sound.

One Gmail account is my most important mail comes though. I would love to have it's own sound. is it that all accounts can only have a default sound...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2019 by
ac3mark

Testtt

testt BBounty

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2019 by
tchenu

Earbuds wont work in lenovo laptop

Hello, So my earbuds will not work. When I go to Control Panel and select Hardware and Sound and then sound the only Icon that comes up is Speaker/...

19 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2019 by
ac3mark

Audio music player

Hey, I want to know the name of any good app for Audio Music Player having powerful equalizer option

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2019 by
HelpiOS

Audio file isolation via vlc

Your instructions are old. Please update them to the new VLC version. Thx.

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2019 by
ac3mark

Can't get audio on netflix

Can no longer get audio for Netflix on our Samsung 65" curved. Was working fine until two weeks ago.

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2019 by
ac3mark

Headphone jack on my toshiba satellite doesn't work

Solved/Closed

Hello, Headphone jack on my Toshiba satellite doesn't work. When I plug my headphones in the computer, speakers play fine. I know it's not the hea...

27 replies Last reply on 28 May 2019 by
rouxie

How much work does your center channel put in with movies and music?

Hello everyone, I currently have klipsch RP 600m bookshelf speakers, HSU VTF2 MK5 subwoofer, Denon X1400H receiver, and I just purchased a MASSIVE ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2019 by
ac3mark

Media player and other players

I have mastered windows media player as amateur dj does just what I want.If I load music bee to try out will my media player still function? Can I tra...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2019 by
ac3mark

Windows audio

Hello,i have a problem with my windows audio where by,when i try to open it it informs me that (the dependancy service or group failed)to start.what m...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2019 by
ac3mark

Need to put songs on ipod without itunes

Solved/Closed

Hey. I have a crappy computer that kicks me off the internet. Therefore I cannot download itunes or anyother thing that takes too long. And I have...

71 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2019 by
scofficial

Gmail account

My account has passwod has lost can you give me password ***@***

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2019 by
Ambucias

Sony nwws 413 dos not switch

I got sony walkmen nwws413 from ebay and can not switch, it pears to laptop and music can be transfared but ifter i plug it off it does not responed t...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2019 by
ac3mark

Forget my possword so please provide me

My old mail id ***@*** I forget my possword so please provide me mo re thanks with you

2 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2019 by
Ambucias

Remove track

Hello, How to remove lyrics from music

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2019 by
HelpiOS

Potplayer dark background

Can the background of Potplayer be change to a lighter color...the black is hard for me to see. thanks

2 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2019 by
ac3mark

Cant hear sound without headphones in

Hello, im having a issue with the sound on my ipod (the small rectangle one) the songs will play but no sound without headphones in. with headphone...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2019 by
ac3mark

No sound

Solved

I'm not able to get sound from my computer's speakers from a line connected source. The signal is being received into the computer (Dell XPS) as showi...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2019 by
thegunz

Blank screen

Has anyone revived an almost dead display screen on a Creative Zen Microphoto? I can barley navigate to play music which still sounds great, but not ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2019 by
thegunz

Cannot download an app from chplay

Hello, i bought a headphone jbl everest 700, and it came with a sticker with a QR code lead to CHplay app name JBL music. mainly to help to adjust...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2019 by
ac3mark

Using blue tooth headphones to listen to a pdf file in foxit

Hello, I am using Windows 10 and using Foxit Reader would like to read a PDF book... but it says " blank " when activated rather than reading ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2019 by
ac3mark

Audio only dvd creating program from wav 24/96

Hello, Does anyone know of a program now available that can create a dvd stereo only requires with audio un compressed for 24/88.2 of 24/96 ie ana...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2019 by
ac3mark

Aspi manager

Which ASPI manager should I download for Windows 10

5 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2019 by
ac3mark

I want to block other wrong number

Post your messages in the correct category. Flag content

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2019 by
xpcman

How to download

Hi, I could not download any thing using the browser, play store, and others. So how can I do that?

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2019 by
Daniel Telele  

How to fix my speakers and speakers?

Hello, So I spilt water on my laptop the other day (not much) and waited for it to dry out. Then I turned it on and it worked. However, the speaker...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

I forgot my yahoo email password

Solved

Hi, I want my recover my Yahoo email. I forgot my password and also I don't have phone number.

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2019 by
Daniel Telele  

Speakers connected to sound card but no audio

Hello, I have the Logitech Z333 2.1 speakers and a creative xi fi titanium hd sound card. The speakers work by having the satellites connect to...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2019 by
kieferschild

Difference between rca and coax cable?

Hello, Difference between RCA and Coax cable?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2019 by
xpcman

Forgot my password

Hello, I forgot my password.

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2019 by
Daniel Telele  

My eclipse mp3 won't connect properly

Solved

Hey, I have an issue with my mp3. It's an Eclipse mp3, the newer version. I plugged it up to my Chromebook Laptop (which yes, is up-to-date on upda...

13 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2019 by
Aa

How to increase phone volume?

Hi, How do I turn up the volume for my phone. I am missing calls.

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2019 by
Daniel Telele  

Forgot my account password

Hi, I want to recover my account password.

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2019 by
Daniel Telele  

Set pot player as my default

I have tried everything to set Pot player as my default. When I press F5 the tick box says "Activate default preset at program start" but when I tick ...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2019 by
vondeliusc

Funny sound

Hi , my laptop is making a mad and very annoying sound . it started after i turned on the mic . Any ideas on how to stop it ?

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2018 by
ac3mark

New computer won't recognise my ipod nano

Solved

Hi, The device is around 5 or 6 years old, but still works perfectly. I've now plugged it into my new computer with Windows 10 and it says the devi...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2018 by
Buzz

Earphones not detected on my dell laptop

Hello, I’m having the same problem as my Dell laptop is not detecting any earphones or headphones. I’m using Windows 10. How can I fix the issue?

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2018 by
Daniel Telele  

How to get back my facebook account?

How to get back my Facebook account?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2018 by
Ratnendra Ashok  

How to program a universal remote?

how do I program a universal remote to a Hellier a/c please

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2018 by
Daniel Telele  

Call of duty ops1 has no audio

i installed ops1 but when the mission start it does not have sound before mission it does have'

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2018 by
ac3mark

Computer won't recognize my usb headphones

Solved

Hi everyone Since I am a very generous person I will now give you two options. Option 1) Please explain to me in a super easy breezy way how to ...

14 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2018 by
ac3mark

Download music from chrome os to ipod?

Solved/Closed

Hi, I have a Chromebook and have since gotten rid of my PC. I just found my iPod Touch and would like to download music onto there, but I am unabl...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2018 by
Jean-François Pillou  
Results 101 - 150 out of a total of 2,312