The discussions

Websites hang on load, new adsl2+ connection

Closed

Hello, I recently moved into a new place and took my netgear router with me, in my old place I had a Broadband ADSL max connection, in my new place th...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Mblaze data card - some sites are not opening

Hello, i'm using MTS MBLAZE data card. Since there is no router or anything, I was not able to find the solution from the thread http://ccm.net/foru...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Facebook account got hacked

Hello, some one hack my Facebook account and change the password and email..and i try everything i can to get it back but for nothing...pleas if an...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Plz send me a setting

Solved

Hello, dear sir, plz send me a setting of bsnl post paid for internet,my handset is nokia 5233 . Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 9.0.1

jack4rall

Windows 8 - not connected to the internet

Closed

Hello, After 5 hours of not being connected to the internet I finally went to SERVICES and noticed about 90% of my services were disabled and stop...

pcsces

Internet pages stop loading

Solved

Hello, First i must say that this is may first post on a forum, so sorry in advance if i do something wrong. So here is my problem: My interne...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2012 by
Nikosan

My writing on facebook and email has got so s

Hello, why has my writing gone so small in facebook and email, I can,yt rread it, I lost my little icon on the right to maximize my writing. m...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Windows could not automatically detect...

....this network's proxy settings" Hello, Sorry to bother everyone, and yes I'm aware there are other questions like mine, but none of them hav...

6 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Can't connect to internet

Solved

Hello, How can this work if you can't to the internet in the first place? If you can't connect to the internet, how can you download anything? Th...

Ambucias

Internet connection problem

Closed

Hello, im having a problem with my internet it all started a few months ago after my internet provider disconnected our service .. and ever since we g...

pcsces

I cant download itunes.please help me........

Hello, i cant download itunes. if i try to download , i m getting this message " internet download manager has been registered with a fake serial nu...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Can't log in into facebook

Hello, I don't know what happened to my fb account this morining I was trying to login and they said I have to verify my account !! The choices was ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Invisible firewall blocking my net!

Hi, I need help! I downloaded Avast but it jammed halfway so I left it as it was, but then my internet stopped working and when I diagnose the conne...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Problems logging onto facebook

Hello, I have been unable to log onto facebook for over a week now either from my mobile phone or computer. Each time I try to log on it keeps asking ...

Ambucias

Website continues to have a problem

Hello, I have a web site that I had on my favorites and now cannot get back onto the site. It tells me Internet Explorer has stopped trying to restore...

Ambucias

Facebook reactivation must wait 22 hrs

Solved

Hello, well my facebook got deactivated and it says I cant reactivate it untill 22 hours. What can I do to reactivate it faster??? Help me please

Ambucias

Recovery of deleted mail from spam

Hello, I Deleted important mail from spam.how torecover it,its about my job.urgent plz. Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 534.6

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2012 by
Joshboy345

Cannot connect to internet on laptop but

Hello, Hello, I cannot connect to internet on a windows vista laptop but I can on my computer. The internet icons to connect to show up and wh...

7 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2012 by
jp26198926

My modem link does not glow

Hello, please help me, my modem link does not glow and internet does not connect

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2012 by
jp26198926

Cannot connect to internet on laptop

Closed

Hello, I cannot connect to internet on a windows vista laptop but I can on my computer. The internet icons to connect to show up and when I click o...

pcsces

Some websites won't open

Hi, i'm having trouble with my computer. I use google chrome and IE9 ! But some websites won't work like facebook or Netflix !! Pleeeeeeeease I Nee...

jp26198926

Internet connection problem

Solved

Hello, I have a 108 mbps Netgear WGT624 V3 wireless router. Currently i am running a computer from upstairs on Windows Vista and a laptop with n...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

I cant connect to the internet

Hello, i have hp laptop and internet is connected fine but softwares and browsers can't connect to the internet even idm doesn't work, the onl...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

China facebook problem

Solved/Closed

I am staying in china and cannot access my facebook account. I am a saony vio user and want to access facebook....Please can anyone help me..?? Con...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2012 by
hydrovoila

I can not use my facebook account

Hello, I can not use my facebook account from two days ago. When I logon my a/c, there any option not active, my details are unavailable and my a/c ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Hack my facebook id

Hello, whos person hack my facebook id please solved it Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 535.19

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Facebook

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 10.0.2 When i open my facebook acount it tells me that i have to verify that is my acount and it shows some...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Show pictures in ie9

Hello, Since upgrading from IE8 to IS9, I am having a problem with a setting not saving. Every time I open IE9, I have to go to Tools>Internet Opt...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Working in iex but not in firefox

Hello, i have installed flash player 11ActiveX in my machine. it is working in ie But not in firefox.how to enable/install in firefox.plz give me...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Cant connect to internet..

Hello, I am having windows service pack xp sp2 in my office system.I tried to update it to windows service pack 3. But while updating it said access...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2012 by
ashaby

D-link router doesn't connect to the internet

Hello, I just bought a new router, a D-Link N Dual Band Gigabit Router. I've installed it correctly but it doesn't connect to the internet by wireless...

xpcman

Hello everyone! :d

Closed

I'm having trouble wit this mobile number of mine... I cant get my "confirmation code" cause i went abroad and now, facebook said that my account is L...

pcsces

Issues with connecting to specific websites!

Hello, My name is Landon, and I have some issues I hope one of you in the Kioskea community could help me with. I just inherited a Dell XPS M133...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2012 by
xpcman

Facebook account got disabled

Hello, sir my facebook account is disabled so pls tell me how to open my account Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 535.5

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2012 by
Bionik

Web pages unable to display at all on ie9

Hello, I'm having trouble opening up pages on my Internet Explorer. At times the web pages display properly, but whenever I try to open a new page ...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2012 by
Anonymous User

Recover deactivated facebook help!!!!!

Solved/Closed

Hello, I've deactivated my facebook last year time, however I remember my email address but have forgotten my password. I no longer have access to...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2012 by
Ambucias

Title...my facebook hacked,please help me

Solved

Hello, Configuration: / Opera 9.80help me

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2012 by
Ambucias

Facebook account disabled

Hello, I humbly beg to say tht Suddenly without any Reason My FB account disabled kindly help me out to Reactivate ..Its needfull Configuratio...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2012 by
jack4rall

How to freely download documents

Hello, pls, my computer had some problem and i formated it and installed window xp, but my system does not produces sounds anymore. So how do i fr...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2012 by
xpcman

Cant browse even tho conected to the internet

Hello, ok here is the problem that i am having the computer says it is conected but when i bring up a web page is says that it is not conected to t...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2012 by
jack4rall

Can't open my fb account frm normal computers

Closed

Hello, I always use my itouch to for opening my fb account. These days I can't open anything else except my chat window and messages window on my itoc...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

Facebook not login

Hello, facebook not login please slove urgently Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 535.11

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2012 by
deri58

Cant connect to internet

Hello, Im looking to switch computers out and I completely switch my windows xp and put in my windows 7 and when i plug in my either net cable it ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2012 by
deri58

Connecting to internet

Hello, I have been trying for days to connect to the internet for days called cable they say nothing is wrong on there end it is working fine, i...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2012 by
jack4rall

100mbps connection.utorrent downloads v.slow!

Hello, am having a 100mbps broad band connection..and i also have utorrent i just seem to have a very very slow download of movies..what should i do? ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2012 by
jack4rall

How to connect vodafone internet to pc?

Hi! I am using Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Android Smartphone and my connection is of Vodafone prepaid in India (Lucknow). I want to use net from PC usi...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2012 by
ashu8870

Want to know about pc suite settings

Solved

Hello, i m using windows 7 pc and i want to connect my pc with LG INTERNET / P C SUITE but whenever i feel lg internet kit boxes then its show...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2012 by
jack4rall

Internet problem

Hello, recently i have install the win xp sp-2 successfully now system is working very fast except the internet. I have also checked the internet c...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2012 by
lalit

Songs on an ipod shuffle w/o itunes/download

Hello, I would like to know how to put songs that I already have on my windows files onto my 2gb ipod shuffle. I cant download any itunes or other p...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2012 by
lauren dowse

Unable to browse yet utorrent works fine

Hello, Two days ago, I "uninstalled" Firefox 8 and installed Firefox 10.0.2. Since then, I'm unable to browse the internet either on IE or Firefo...

10 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2012 by
aditya
Results 16951 - 17000 out of a total of 20,558