The discussions

Login login login login to facebook??????

Closed

Hello, I can't login to facebook. It keeps on saying I need to give a phone number. When I do it says it's system is currently overloaded plea...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Facebook

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 535.2 why cant i see my facebook profile?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2012 by
shiney

Explorer.exe not work

Hello, recently I had to make changes to timedate.cpl using restorator ......!! Unfortunately after I restart explorer.exe does not work as befor...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2012 by
Anonymous User

Im being set up

Hello,my sister has set me up for hacking into her facebook paypal and banking i have writen proof that she made the whole thing up except for the f...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

On facebook certificate

Hello, please ,connect to me on facebook .because my security certificate is not vailed. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.5

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Profie on facebook

hi:i hope u can help me with my problem> after logging in my account to facebook and try to access my profile a page appeared telling me that the pa...

Ambucias

Facebook confirmation code

My facebook account:security checks help keep facebook trustwarthy and free spam confirm a phone number this is my problem plz solw me sir

Ambucias

Facebook phone verification

Hello, Yesterday morning upon trying to connect to my facebook account, i was asked to verify my account by submitting my cell phone number (which...

Ambucias

Internet download manager not working

Hello, i have got an hp 620 laptop but i am failing to download any programm from the internet. it is telling me that the internet download mana...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

Can't attach pictures to any outgoing e-mail

Closed

Hello, I have been trying to send pictures on yahoo and when I click on the attachment key it says to attach file and then gives two options. Clickin...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Facebook account it shown a number

Hello, i m not able to access my facebook when i m trying to open my facebook account it shown a number and say for submit. when i submit the...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

Internet trouble, please help

My computer says my internet is fine, but as soon as i search something in google my speed halves, then halves again, until i'm at 1 mbps

6 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

Very slow connection

Hello ! I live in myanmar and use inet with EVDO connection. My ISP(Name- MPT) can provide net speed more than 1MB. But I only get 64Kb. So...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

No inetrnet explorer

Closed

Hello, I had a vrius removed that hid all my files on my PC. Now I see all but have no connection to the internet. My PC can see the wireless router ...

pcsces

Facebook blocked

Hello, Pls help me Face book blocking .How to opening the filter web pages . Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 9.0.1

pcsces

Want to boost my evdo speed

Closed

Hello, i live in myanmar and use inet with EVDO connection. My ISP(Name- MPT) can provide net speed more than 1MB. But I only get 64Kb. So i want...

pcsces

Create association problems

Closed

Hello, I am trying to open a file in Windows mail but I get a message that says: File does not have a program associated with this file. Please crea...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2012 by
bionik

I can't log in on facebook

Hello Today when i was trying to log in on facebook they said that the security code was send to your mobile phone,they send me the cod but when I w...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

I can't download and play a video from youtub

Hello, Sir, pls help me. i can't download or play video from youtube. i have msg like "stream not found". what i do pls help.

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2012 by
6a53

Ie 8 freezes when new browser window opens

Hello, I have IE 8 running on Windows 7 and every time a new window opens, it freezes. The only way to get it to respond is to key Ctrl/alt/delete,...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2012 by
Anonymous User

Facebook web site is blocked by the it

Hello, we can't open the facebook web site in my field due to the IT blocking this web site, and i'm very interested to Login to my facebook profi...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2012 by
nhafeez

Removing youtube video ads - is that possible

Closed

Hello, I can't live without YouTube. However, it is becoming increasingly annoying to watch TV-like adds each time I want to see a video. Is t...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2012 by
bluenose

Reactivate facebook

Solved

Hello, sir i was deleted my facebook account permantly but i want to activated to my facebook account?send me good answer soon plz............... ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

Firefox/chrome won't load a certain site.

Closed

Hello, hi, I've been having this problem for...about three days today. Firefox and Chrome will not load tumblr from like 8pm to midnight. It's been do...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2012 by
V

I cant access my account

Hello, I cant go to my email when I type my ID and pass it says there is no such account and my facebook doesnt let me in cause it says that my em...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

Can't log in to my facebook account

Closed

Hello, So yesterday I told my friend to change my facebook password through her iPod, she did. I logged in after she changed the password and everyt...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Internet certificate error

Solved

Hello, i am using acer travelmat 230 laptop.i can not access Internet in my laptop its showing some certificate error plz sagest me what to do.....

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2012 by
keshav

I wan't to active my fb account

Hello, i dont know how, but my facebook account is disabled. pllzzz active my facebook acount..Help me.. Plzzz...i need a help i dont no how its bec...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

Acer notebook and cable network connection

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 My brother, in HI, just sent my mother (in WI) his old Acer notebook. I believe he...

xpcman

No verification code sent to my mobile

Hello, My Hotmail account has been hacked and blocked. I have requested a verification code to be sent to my mobile phone. No code received desp...

xpcman

Can ping, but can't browse.

I have seen tons of people with the same related issue. However, all of them seem to have found a solution using one of the numerous methods mentioned...

xpcman

Title...my account is unavilable

Closed

Hello,sir my facebook account is temporry unavilable sir what i do plz help me i dont opening my account

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

My facebook account wants me to give them a c

Closed

My Facebook account thinks its not me and wants me to send this security code that I got texted off my phone . But I never got one .. ): I've pressed ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Hacked ma facebook account plss

Hello, plzz sumbody help me m veri tensed sum1 has hacked ma facebook account and is olso using it...most importantly ma photo is der in it pls...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

"unable to connect" only facebook

Hello, Every time I try to go to Facebook I get a unable to connect message saying Firefox can't establish a connection to the sever at www.Facebook....

pcsces

Websites lik yahoo,speed test are not opening

Solved

Hello, i am using windows XP x64bit edition and using bsnl broadband internet. my problem is i cant browse websites lik Yahoo,speedtest, msn etc.....

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2012 by
nitesh shukla

Itunes wont download a movie i bought

Closed

Hello, i just bought the movie "the last exorcism" and it wad downloading but a message kept popping up that said "there was a problem downloading *th...

pcsces

Title...unblock my account

Hello, will you please as i am loosing my friends Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 535.7

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Help me to connect tatadocomo phone internet

Solved

Hello, please help me to connect tata docomo mobile to browse internet on laptop. laptop windows xp my phone is LG kp500 Configurati...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2012 by
Anand

Facebook account is disabled

Hello, My facebook account is disabled and it was the only way of contact to my friends thatswhy I need my account back, I'm sorry for everyt...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

"unable to connect" only to facebook

Closed

Hello, Every time i try to go to Facebook i get a unable to connect message saying Firefox can't establish a connection to the sever at ww...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

For increase internet speed

Hello sir, i used samsung s3310 mobile and i have get speed of 115.2 kbps can i increase speed up to 225 kbps please give me setting or any good su...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2011 by
ashu44

Trouble opening site

Hello, i have windows 7 i can open bitsnoop on my mobile and laptop, but unable to open on my desktop what do i do thank you Configuration...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2011 by
ashu44

Connected but no internet access

Closed

Hello, I just boutht a Pnadigital SuperNova DLX Android Tablet. My Wifi is connected but No internet access. What do I need to do to correct this...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

How to open facebook !

Closed

Hello, I'm having trouble while using facebook, It's being blocked by the ASP ,is there any ways more to open the block sites with out any softwar...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2011 by
bionik

Face book login problem

Solved

Hello, When i logged in, on face book my wall open but soon this message appears, wait you need to complete one of these verification tests to ac...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2011 by
Ambucias

Help regarding drivers download

Hi, please help me to download the mercury mother board PI865D7 drivers, lan drivers,sound drivers,graphics drivers...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2011 by
bionik

Send me aircel setting

Hello, i have micromax mobile pls send me aircel net setting for micromax gc 700.

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2011 by
Ambucias

Can't download skype

Hello, i cant download skype in my laptop,in here say that "internet download regristrasion",what"this mean ..???thanks,,, Configuration: Windo...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2011 by
Lionyop

Lose internet, still connected to router

Closed

Hello, so I would have to call this problem intermittent, but definitely frustrating. Frequently, but at random intervals, I will lose connection to t...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2011 by
pcsces
Results 17101 - 17150 out of a total of 20,559