The discussions

Can i retrieve my photos from orkut

Solved/Closed

I recently came to know that Orkut is closed. I used to put some of my photos in Orkut as a drive to store them safe. Can I retrieve my Photos from Or...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password and phone number

Hello I forgot my password and phone number

Ambucias

Facebook need my account back

Hello, I need ny account back System Configuration: Android / Opera Next 41.3.2246.112432

Ambucias

I lost my facebook password

I lost my password how can I recover it?

JoseRichardson

Facebook account disabled

Hello,my Facebook account was disabled please open my account as soon as possible Thank you System Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 62.0.3202.60

Ambucias

Please unlock my account

This is my real account and account is really important for me i Haven't Violated Facebook Terms And Policies.So Please Unlock My Account

Ambucias

Gmail account recover 2step on but no longer have cell number

My gmail account i have been locked out of because i no longer have the cell numbers attached to it and cant recieve the code from gmail to be allowed...

Ambucias

Unable to log into facebook

Hello, I just got a knew phone and I'm having a hard time logging into my Facebook account do you think you could take the time to please help me? ...

Ambucias

Facebook hacked

Hello My wife used a sim earlier and that mobile no was feed up in facebook ac..after that she stopped using the sim but number was left on facebook....

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

SOS, please help. My google account was hacked and all the information changed. Please help to recover it.

3 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

I need to get a new password

Hello, It says it will send me a SMS but I haven't received one. System Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 5.4

7 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How to create my own block list in easylist format for opera?

Solved

Hello, I wish to create my own block list, in Easylist format. can somebody explain to me step by step on h ow to do it please? I want to block ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2017 by
zpoison

How to move email to folder and create folder if needed?

Hello, I'm looking for a way to move an email to a folder and create the folder if it isn't there. The name of the folder comes from a row on ...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2017 by
ac3mark

How to confirm my facebook account?

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98 Us to confirm my name

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How to create an extension in a browser?

I want to create an extension for my site -- Proff. Essay writer

ac3mark

Can't access my old facebook account

Hello, I cannot open my old facebook acount. System Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 3.3

Ambucias

Facebook disabled reviewing additional documents

Hello, hello sir when my fb account show like this unfortunately we r reviewing these additional document we appericiate your passion sir this acc...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Cant download apps

I cant download apss please help me in ccm. Please help...

ac3mark

Opera - block content, october 2017 article

http://ccm.net/faq/10273-opera-block-content This article is not accurate since there is no such option in the menu The person who did the artic...

8 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2017 by
ac3mark

Facebook disabled reviewing additional documents

Hello, Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, an...

xpcman

How to download whatsapp?

how to downlode whatsaap messenger for windows7(32bite)

xpcman

Increase download speed of torrents

Solved/Closed

Hello, dear sir I am using BSNL Ev-Do wireless internet modem. I have already installed DAP-9 I get good speed for downloading MP3 and wallpapers but...

45 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2017 by
AshishR

I can't get facebook log in aproval code because of my email los

Hello, I lost my email so that i coudn't get any codes System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Connected to internet, but can't open internet explorer 11

Running Win 7- internet connected (outlook) email works. Can get Chrome but not I.E. 11 with either MSN or Yahoo. Tried many of the recommendations on...

11 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Help me to recover my account

Hello, please help me to recover my facebook account my facebook account name is Acko C Popoy

7 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How to uninstal instagram

Hello, I need to know how to uninstall "Instagram." I followed a link that stated Instagram was free but during registration and reading the terms...

Ambucias

Open my facebook

We'll get in touch with you shortly after we've reviewed it. You'll now be logged out of Facebook as a security precaution

Ambucias

I've been hacked i think

Hello, I use the FB app however, I'm finding my fb account is open on other non-app fb sites. It's friending people & sending things out. Have I bee...

Ambucias

Why does my facebook account disabled ? Can i get back my account again ? Please help to unlock my facebook account again. Thanks

Ambucias

Connecting to orange livebox

I cannot connect my hip laptop with windows 8 to the orange livebox

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't log in to my account my device

hi..pls i can't log in to my facebook account on my device and i don't know why

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Facebook login

Hello, I can't login to facebook because I'm not receiving a confirmation code via text or email. Facebook wants me to prove my identity for some odd...

Ambucias

Facebook account

Hello, I can't log in to my Facebook account pls help me System Configuration: Android / Chrome 43.0.2357.121

3 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Need help with account

Hello, I need to get in my account don't remember my email or password I have a new email System Configuration: Android / Chrome 49.0.2623.91

xpcman

May have deleted my account

I may have deleted my account by mistake I can see my accot throhg friends but cannot login thabile sono

Ambucias

Facebook locked

I have been trying to recover my password from facebook but it tells me that I have tried entering the code too many times and it has blocked me from ...

Ambucias

Please help me recover a closed facebook account that i no longenumber

Hello, I want to reopen a closed account and don't have access to phone or email on account System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924....

BunoCS

I did not receive login code aprove in my mobile.

Can please send my login code aprove in my email **************@gmail.com.thanks

Ambucias

Can't successfully download whatsapp

Hello, my name i ntuthu i can't successfully download WhatsApp System Configuration: Tizen / SamsungBrowser 1.1

BunoCS

Www.facebook.com

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125Rimjhim Rhod

Rimjhim Rhod

Forgot my facebook password

I forgot my Facebook password I tried to access with my email address but it doesn’t work

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't open old facebook account

hello sir not open my old facebook Account plz help me

xpcman

Recovery disabled facebook account

Hello, My personal facebook was disabled due to copyright rules. I want to get back my disabled account back. To get back my account , what should ...

Ambucias

Connected to internet but can't browse

My XP desktop computer stopped accessing the Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox will not do it. The Internet is working fine my other compute...

Ambucias

Hello sir what happened any time my Facebook account disabled my full name name Ramandeep Dhillon from Winnipeg my call no 01************* I am not ...

Ambucias

Hello, how to enable my disabled account please help me can un reply in here ***@***

Ambucias

Repair my account

Hello, Sir plz repair my this account @***

Ambucias

Forgot my password for the website plenty of fish

I can't get back on the dating site plenty of fish. I now my user name but I don't remember my password and I can't get it to work. I create a new pas...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Connected to internet but can't browse

My ISP is virgin and i have a Samsung laptop I cannot access the internet by clicking on the e icon it keeps indication it cannot find Google.uk the ...

Ambucias

Access denied

Hello, I cant access my facebook account for month or so. I wrote a comment about it without responding. When you gather people as a "worker u...

Ambucias
Results 8401 - 8450 out of a total of 20,557