The discussions

I cant download my yahoo attachment !!!

Hello, hi ; in fact i am having aproblem with downloading my yahoo attachments .. i am using internet explorer 8 .. and nod32 anti virus ??? pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

I can't download without admin password

Hello, um, i can't download any 64 games online without an administrator password. my parents are out of town. I've tried what people say: to run as ...

little.jay60

Explorer.exe problem

Hello, my computer will boot up but will not show icons on desktop error message explorer.exe cant find shdocvw.dll try re-installing what do i do ...

little.jay60

Youtube videos wont show up or play

Hello, my you tube videos wont show up or play it says my adobe flash is old or some thing

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
bill

Cant login to my account

Hello, i cant login to my account it says that my e-mail does not issist can u help Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Certain browsers not working

Hello, I have an HP laptop running Windows Vista. After killing a virus using rkill.com, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer don't work, but Floc...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
superman

Adobe reader

Hello, How do you send the attach to email, email in adobe reader Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

Wandful

I have joined letternet but i cannot find the

Hello, i cannot find the link to my confirmation email Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

Wandful

Facebook disabled

Solved

Hello, facebook A couple of weeks ago I have disabled but I have no idea what happen to me.. would you explain to me this situation... also wou...

Ambucias

Sound card driver download

Hello, i formatted my dell inspiron 1501 series and uploaded a windows xp os,but could not get a sound card driver for it and a network adapter drive...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
temo

My laptop cannot connect to the internet

I had my laptop for about five months, then it somehow got disconnected to the internet. I have tried reconnecting it but it doesn't work. I have also...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

English facebook, how do i get it back ?

Hello, I shut down for a while and facebook went from English to Spanish..and I have tried to go back to favorites and get it in English like I have...

xpcman

Domain names server down

Solved

Hello, My internet is fine and all but when I want to go onto a website but it sometimes says there's no internet connection even though there is ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Somebody hacked my account

Hello, hello somebody hacked my account. It ?not be open anymore . It says i was locked, what shall do?

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

For each in mailto xsl

Hello, How can I use the for-each values in Mailto tag. eg. I have 5 Employees email in separate columns ... I want that if someone clicks on...

Naqui

I want link for free pc suit of g'five t580

Hello, i Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

closeup22

Plz provide me miro sd 1gb chip password

Hello, plz provide me miro sd 1gb chip password Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

manoj

Help me to download sound driver

Hello, Pliz help to download sound driver of my HP Compaq 510 Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Facebook hacked - now no incoming email on oe

Solved

Hello..I am new to this. June 11, 2010 someone hacked into my Facebook account with that scam for "stuck in the UK..need money. Facebook closed my acc...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

They hacked my face book and my msn

Hello, can any one help me they hacked my face book and my msn so i did evrey thing but they didn't get me back so what i have to do Configurat...

Ambucias

Increase the downloading speed

Hello, dear sir/ madam, plz help me tell me how to increase the downloading speed upto 50 kbps from speedbit acclerator plus(Dap) Confi...

Ambucias

Large video files hanging up windows explorer

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.6 I was working with pinnacle studio 14 and all was well and then I went to move some large vid...

ash_perez01

Can't open some web sites

I am living in saudi arabia, my problem is, when i change my internet provider i couldn't open some certain web sites, it says "server not found".

closeup22

Downloading music without itunes

Hello, Im at my qrandma's for the week and her computer is so ancient and wont let me downloads itunes. I want music for my ipod touch, free. Can ...

closeup22

Speed incease

Solved

Hello, my bsnl 3g modem has vey slow speed ...........................plese send answer for increase speed of bsnl 3g modem

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

I tunes 9.2

Hello, I have been trying to download itunes 9 on my computer and i keep getting a message cannot access the network location %APPDATA%\. Conf...

closeup22

How to download google earth' latest version

Solved

Hello, sir/mam i want to download Google earth's latest version please help me by telling how to download Google earth's latest version. ...

jack4rall

Need help b4 i blow up

Hello, Im trying to download adobe flash player but every time i clikc to down load this message shows up: your current security settings do not all...

closeup22

Malware, internet explorer

Hello, Cleaned up the trojan malware with antimalware but internet explorer seems to be blocked. any ideas Configuration: Windows XP / Internet...

closeup22

Facebook roadblock security code won't send

Solved

Hello, My account was temporarily suspended and i got the facebook roadblock. For AGES i couldnt access my account because at step 3, the security...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
Hala

Internet connection issue

Solved

Hello, My internet connection stops working after 5 to 10 minutes. It doesn't matter which browser I use, and it affects Yahoo Messenger and my AV...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
SycamoreKen

Getting new account of my own

Solved

Hello, My husband already has a facebook account and when I tried to open one by myself with the same email address and password it says the accou...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Facebookdisabled

Solved

Hello, My facebook was disabled and i don't know why Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

Ambucias

Having problem creating facebook accont

Hello, i've been trying to create a new facebook account but i'm encountering problems Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

Anonymous User

Forgot my password

Solved

Hello, i forgot my hotmail password and also dont remember the secret questions. this ID is very important to maintaning my work plz somebody give me ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Can't signon due to my site maintenance onl?

Solved

Hello, I appear to be the only one that I know that is having problems with log on due to my site is having maintenance? How long does this take a...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

I cannot access my account in my home compute

Solved

Hello, i cannot access my yahoo mail in my home computer, other yahoo mails are opening in my computer and my account is accessible to my hu...

dist.urbd

Where do i look to see what website is blocke

Hello, I'm trying to upload limewire on my computer, but it tells me that it's blockec, where on my computer can i look to see what's blocked....

dist.urbd

Adobe flash player

Hello, can i install adobe flash paper 10 as a standerd user.... Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

dist.urbd

Confirmation code

Solved

Hello, how do I fine the confirmation code

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Disabled facebook

Solved

Hello, i can not login to facebook it says it is disabled for some reason i tried to login and it wont let me Configuration: Windows XP / Inter...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Face book home page not loaded

Solved

Hello, I am unable to open facebook on my pc, i can access it on the same mobile from which i connect net to my pc. whenever i open www.facebook.c...

Ambucias

My facebook account was disabled

Solved

Hello, My facebook account was disabled and I would like to re-establish my account. My Email is Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Exp...

Ambucias

Facebook account disabled, why?

Solved

Hello, my farmville account has been disabiled and I don't know why? I was taking care of my husbands farm and my sons farm so i was switching back an...

jack4rall

I had a problem logging in facebook

Hello, guys. When i'm logging in facebook (with the correct id n password) , they said your security certificate had expired. Anyone can help?

closeup22

What certificate is needed to enter facebook?

Hello, they said your certificate had expired. What certificate is that?? Can anyone please help?

closeup22

Msn won't let me log in

It keeps saying trouble shoot and I have tried it but it still wont work :S

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
closeup22

I am unable to download attachment in ym n gm

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 i have win 7 n IE8 n when i am uploading an attachment that has been sent by a compan...

dist.urbd

When i press my ctrl key, it opens ie

Someone help me please. The CTRL key on my keyboard opens up Internet Explorer, or when I'm using Mozilla it takes the current tab to the homepage. ...

ash_perez01

Help please! acer netbook sky netgear router

Hello, Can you help me - I have a laptop connected to the internet via a sky router. I have found the ssid no, the network key, the channel, t...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2010 by
Results 18801 - 18850 out of a total of 20,580