The discussions

Sync songs in ipod?

Hello, I have a 80gb Ipod classic. I recently formatted my laptop & re installed itunes. However i had taken the back up of songs on my hard di...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2011 by
xpcman

How to transfer songs to ipod w/o using itune

Closed

what do you do if your pc has crashed once and it doesnt install any softwares and you cant get access to the administrator account? how do i get the ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Is my ipod fixable

Hello, Ok so last night my ipod battery died and when i woke up it had the red battery saying to connect and charge so i did that..... And when i ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Ipod do not start

Hello, when i format my ipod, i change the file system to NTFS. How can i restore the right file system /FAT32/ to the ipod? The model No. is A1...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2011 by
bionik

What is wrong w/ my ipod?

Okay so my ipod has been missing for over a year and I just found it. But the problem is that when I turn it on it won't go on. I tried to charge it b...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2011 by
GM Madman

My ipod touch wont detect and wont turn on

Hello, on day i want to put cydia on my ipod touch but unfrontuantly stopped working and it wont to detect on my computer plzz help mee Config...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2011 by
GM Madman

Ipod wont turn on just goes to a blue screan

Hello, i try turn my ipod on and it just comes up with a blank blue screan then goes back off again can anyone help me please Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2011 by
pcsces

Will i lose my ipod recordings?

Closed

Hello, so I need some very quick responses, cuz this has to be done tonight! I want to put the songs on my ipod from my sisters computer.. I don't ca...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2011 by
GM Madman

Music on my ipod

Closed

Hello, how can i downlow music too my ipod Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2011 by
GM Madman

Ipod won't sync because of unknown error

Hello, I've had the iPod nano since Christmas of 2009, you know, when they just came out with the camera built in. So it was brand new when i got it...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2011 by
ARM

My ipod nano won't do anything!!!!!!!

Closed

Hello, My name is Nanine and my iPod is like busted. I had it on load an there was a dip in the electricity. It goes on, but won't play any music ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2011 by
RWomanizer

Please ipod it won't turn on

Hello, I Would Like To Ask For Help From You Guys If You Could Help Me With My IPod It Won't Turn On It Gives Me A Screen With X and written Be...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2011 by
Eroxri

My ipod 5th generation wont turn on

Hello, i was listening to my ipod then it just went from half battey to dead. i charged it but it wont turn on just the apple logo keeps on comin...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2011 by
Natalie

Deleting songs on ipod

Hello, I recieved my ipod as a birthday gift. The songs were already downloaded onto it from a cousins laptop. I didn't have a laptop at the...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2011 by
pcsces

Ipod touch wont turn on

Hello, i am william and i have an ipod touch 3G and 1 night i downloaded cydia and winterboard and i deleted cydia and i was almost done deleting ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2011 by
Aud21

I can't add songs to my ipod

hey, so recently I got a new computer and when I tired plugging my ipod in it wont let me add songs to it! I already authorized the computer but it st...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2011 by
asdafjkl;

Ipod touch not turning on

Solved

Hello, Itunes was downloading a new software for my ipod, I canceled that download and deattached my ipod touch from the laptop, after that i tr...

61 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2011 by
Amoko

My ipod won't work.

Closed

Hello, the screen is black and even when i hold the menu and and center button nothing happens. When I plug it into computers it remains black and t...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2011 by
RWomanizer

2nd gen ipod nano connection problem

Hello, i have a 2nd gen 2gb ipod nano and i downloaded itunes. its not fully charged at the moment. i have a brand new usb cord. i have a dell inspir...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2011 by
xpcman

My 8 gb apple ipod touch not supported usb

Hello, I have 8 gb ipod touch nano,when i connect this ipod via usb it shows the usb device not recognize. when i click on this ball...

xpcman

Why is my ipod not connecting to my usb cable

Hi, I REALLY need some help here! I dont know what up with me iPod usb. It no longer connects to my computer. I doesn't acknowledge that my iPod is...

xpcman

Ipod not detecting in pc

i need help...!!!!!! my ipod 2g 2.2.1 FW not detected in my pc. it happened when i was trying to zailbreak it. everything is ok but usb is not detecti...

xpcman

2 ipod touches and neither are detected

Hello, I have a 4th & 3rd Gen Ipod touchs and niether of them are being detected by my PC or Itunes. I ran diagnostics and it doesn't detect eithe...

xpcman

How to manage music on my ipod

Hello ppl that have more brains than me!! lol, i have just bought my m8ts ipod classic but have no idea wot 2 do with it the only thing i have man...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2011 by
bionik

My ipod volume

Hello, hi all of a sudden my Ipod volume is very very low and it's on high volume can you help me I don't have a password because it was gi...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2011 by
bionik

Ipod syncing

Closed

Hello, I recently bought a new laptop after my old one had died. I have all my music on my ipod but if i sync it to itunes on my new laptop I will l...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2011 by
RWomanizer

Unable to upload videos into ipod nano 5th ge

Closed

Hello, I am unable to upload videos onto ipod. I was successful in putting Mobile MP4 and MP4 formats into itunes and syncing them onto ipod but t...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

My computer doesn't want to detect my ipod t

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 6533.18.5Plzzzz on the windows media I'm tryin to syncrinice music to m iPod touch but it says to conneC...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2011 by
frankyJ

Ipod wont charge & cant be detect on computer

Solved

Hello, I have a 8GB I-Pod Touch, it won't charge and can't be detected on the computer. I plugged it's usb cable into my computer because it has l...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2011 by
xpcman

My ipod won't turn on!

My iPod classic has been playing up out of the blue for a few weeks. Now, it wont turn on yet when it's plugged in to my laptop it says its charging. ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

Wet ipod touch3 wont turn onn

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 534.24 so today my water battle was not close and i put it in my bag, wen i reliaze i took out my...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

My ipod wont turn on.. :(

Solved

my iPod touch 4G just randomly shutted down for no reason and I can't seem to turn it on no matter how. even my computer couldn't detect the device......

4 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2011 by
thanks

Ipod shuffle 4th generation won't sync

Solved

Hello, My new ipod shuffle 4th generation will not show up as a device on itunes and therfore cannot be synced. Can anyone help? Thanks in advanc...

3 replies Last reply on 29 May 2011 by
notauserhere

Ipod touch disabled need help

Hello, daughters ipod touch disabled says 21,789,808 mins till can try again Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 534.24

2 replies Last reply on 29 May 2011 by
baz5874

Ipod touch won't charge or even turn on

Hello, someone please help. All of a sudden, my Ipod won't charge or even turn on. When I plug in the wall charger the light on the charger comes on, ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 May 2011 by
Gizmob

My ipod won't turn on after 24 hrs of chargin

Closed

Hello, My ipod still won't turn on and it's been 24 hrs. Any ideas on why? And how to turn it on? Configuration: Mac OS X / Firefox 3.6.17

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2011 by
Ambucias

My ipod isn't working.

my ipod won't turn on or even register that its connected to my computer. last time it was working i was updating it and it just shut down and will n...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Retrieve music on ipod

Hello, Okay so i re-booted my computer and my songs on my itunes erased & i still have my songs on my iPod . I cant add songs on to my new itune...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2011 by
bionik

My ipod touch wont turn on

Hello, my ipod touch wont turn on ive tried holding the power button and the home button for a minuet connected and not connected to the laptop and st...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Ipod won't turn on

Hello, Hello? My name is Rob and I can't turn my ipod. cuz I didn't use it about 1,5 year. I didn't charge or sync with itunes. Please, help me ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2011 by
jimmycaps

My new ipod touch 4g wont turn on

Hello, I got my iPod 1 month ago. The other night it was halfway charged and randomly turned off, and I've tried everything to fix it; pressing home...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

When i first get the ipod touch, it shows an itune sign and a plug, so what do i

Hello, i don't understand! i just got my ipod touch 4g, and when i fist got in, it showed me a black screen, with an itune sign and an arrow and a cor...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Ipodtouch wont turn on

Hello, so i was using my Ipod touch this morning , & i set it down , next thing you know it turn off & now it wont turn on again . i try charging i...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2011 by
bionik

How not put my complete library on my ipod

Hello, I got a 8 gigs ipod, the problem is i have a 100 gigs library on itune so how can i just only put the songs i want on my ipod... thanks ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2011 by
KIZA 4ever

Ipod nano 1st gen.

Hello, I have an iPod nano 1st generation and i got it from my boss and he only gave me a cord to hook to the computer and the iPod.... i cannot p...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Ipod, music help!!!

how do i put music on my ipod......? i tried to put some songs on my ipod through copytrans manager! but it keep saying this song is not supported or ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2011 by
avadan

Ipod nano wont charge, apple logo appears.

My Ipod Nano 4th Gen, 8GB doesnt charge when plugged in. When i plug in the dock connecter, the apple logo appears, after few seconds the normal home ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2011 by
Pranay

Ipod nano 4g won't charge, apple logo appears

My Ipod Nano 8gb, 4th Gen doesn't charge. When i plug the charger in, the apple logo appears, then after few seconds the home screen is displayed and ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2011 by
Pranay

Can i import my cd songs onto ipod touch?

Solved

Hiya, Silly question, but i want to buy an ipod touch- can i download songs from my cds- onto computer and then onto ipod touch. Or do i have to bu...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Apple ipod shuffle

Hello, Sir my i pod is locked and i cant access to volume i had checked in hidden files there is no device folder what do do now please give me so...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2011 by
bionik
Results 101 - 150 out of a total of 871