The discussions

Reset gmail account

Solved

Hi, How to reset a Gmail account? I do not know. Please help me learn more about it. Thanks!

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

Recover email

Hello, i am unable to login my gmail account and also i have forgotten the recovery question so could you please help me to recover my account? ...

xpcman

Lost password

Hello, I lost my password of Gmail . I want to log in, i need help, Having" ***@***, Will remain thankful. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

xpcman

Classmate.com unordered program

You have charged me $15 for continuing on Classmate.com. I did NOT order a continuing stay on your program. A while back I had joined for three month...

xpcman

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, I forgot my password.also I am no longer use my mobile phone number which was linked to yahoo account. also I did not update my alternati...

xpcman

To upgrade and verify my e mail account

Hello, I received the message as mentioned below, How to upgrade and verify my account. Please intimate. Mahesh Patel Mobile : 9825431622 E mai...

xpcman

Forgot my yahoo password, and changed the phone number 

Closed

Hi hope you can help me I forgot my yahoo password, and i have changed the phone number now I don't now what to do hope you can help me please

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Forgot my password and I need to change my number to my yahoo account and its not letting me in because I change my number so I'm locked out of my acc...

Ambucias

How to recover deleted gmail messages

Hello, I think someone deleted a mail that was important in ways I can't express. I remember I sent it to myself, and no, it's not in Trash. Sound...

Ambucias

I need help with opening an email!!!

Hello, I'm desperately in need of some assistance! I have an account that I have not opened since 2012... thinking I would preserve the accounts s...

Ambucias

Cant get into my mail

Hello, I forgot my password and security answer want do I do? About this Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

PoulJ

All of emails were deleted

Hello, Please help me to recovery emails in gmail account Yesterday all of emails was deleted and i can'tfind inspam ,trash and all mail Regar...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

Gmail account hacked

hack my gmail id , recover mail id and phone no chenge so plz help me....

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password, mobile number changed no security ?

how can i login in to my yahoo account if i dont have a phone anymore or a security question on file

Ambucias

Retrieving my account

Hello, I have a problem on the verification process because I did not use the registered number right now and I don't have any access to that number...

Ambucias

My gmail has been taken by my friend

Hello, I want to recover my gmail my friend took it and change the password and the recovery email was number he change it to his number what i shou...

Ambucias

Forget gmail password

Hello, Help me Configuration:  / sansung Chrome 46.0.2490.76

xpcman

Gmail password know

Hello, please help Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 52.0.2743.116

xpcman

Forgot password

I can't remember my password of this account : ***@***

xpcman

Gmail disabled

Hello, I am suffering from same problem. My gmail is disabled and I have fill all the forms which are given by gmail but they are not opening my gm...

xpcman

Help change my yahoo password

Hello, @*** is my yahoo I'm needing to change my password please can you send me a new one this is my new phone number removed by moderator this i...

Ambucias

Gotten about 250 emails from you reference emails

In the last 4 or 5 hours I have gotten about 250 emails from you reference emails I supposedly sent that didn't make it, Not one of the emails I got f...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Problem i am having with postmaster!!!!!!!!

Hello,In the last 4 or 5 hours I have gotten about 250 emails from you reference emails I supposedly sent that didn't make it, Not one of the emails I...

Ambucias

Don't know my security question

Hello, i am having problems logging in to my yahoo email and I know my password, but it takes me to the security question page and I don't kno...

Ambucias

My account is disable

Hello, My account is disable please enable Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 44.0.2403.133

Ambucias

Forget my yahoo password and alternative email address urgent

Hello, Sir, l have forget my yahoo password and alternative email address Please help me, I have port ant data and documents, E-Mail ID is remo...

Ambucias

Not able to receive emails

Hello, I am not able to receive emails please short out the issue. Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

Ambucias

Im forgot my password

Hello, Please reset my password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 38.0.2125.102

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and answers to my secret questions

Hello, I've forgot answers to my secretly questions so I can rest password it's a gmail I set up over 3 yes ago for my iPad my iPad reset itself d...

7 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I forgot my password.Please help me.My gmail may be hack. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 35.0.1916.141

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Yahoo wants to call my phone for me to get into my email but i n

Hello, I haven't used my yahoo email account in a while, and it took a few tries until I got the password right. Now Yahoo won't give me access to m...

Ambucias

Forget yahoo mail security code and password

forget my yahoo password and security question.please halpe

Ambucias

Forget my gmail password

Closed

Hello, I don't know my password Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

My account was change password ang recovery number

Hello, Im Irene and i ask how to recover my lost gmail account Hacked by other person. He was change the password and recovery Number . How to t...

xpcman

Password and secret question

Hello, hello sir. i have faced a problem . I can't access my yahoo id and also I forgot my password and secret questions. please what to do.

xpcman

Forgot my yahoo password and security question

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password and security question, please i need help

xpcman

Gmail account hacked

Hello, Sir, My gmail id pasward is hackd Plz my id is baxk plz, My phone is samphony V60, My phone number removed by moderator Configuratio...

SHAKIL HOSSAIN

Forgot gmail password and security question

Hello, I have forgotten my password and security question. Its been about 3 weeks since I logged in. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 36.0.1985....

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I need my password from my emmanuel.zuniga ***@*** please how can I do Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98 please help me to find my gmail jam forgotten my password

Ambucias

Gmail account, unable to connect to server.

Hello, I don't know what happened but I can't login to my Gmail account. It keeps saying unable to connect to server. I can't login from my phone an...

Ambucias

Someone changed my support gmail

Hello, Sir cant help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.2704.81

Ambucias

Opening gmails

When I sign-into google, I cannot get my gmails to open up.

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2016 by
JeanAnn

I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions

Hello, I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions answer I know. Second questions answer I don't remember but also my yahoo m...

xpcman

Forgot password and and lost phone number

Hello, i lost my phone number and therefore i do not have access to the phone number and phone again, what do i do to recover my yahoo mail account...

xpcman

Forgot gmail account password

Pls help me my gmail password to easy

xpcman

I forgot my yahoo password

Good Morning, I am trying login to my yahoomail but I have forgotten my password and the activation key was not also sent to my phone. Kindly help wi...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer

Hello, I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions answer I know. Second questions answer I dont remember but also my yahoo ...

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions

Hello, I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer. 1st questions answer I know. Second questions answer I dont remember but also my yaho...

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo password and security question what can i do

Hello, i forgot my yahoo password and security question what can i do ?

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 12101 - 12150 out of a total of 19,879