The discussions

Do you need a router if you have fixed internet

Hello, I am starting to try to play online and I'm going to have a fixed internet connection(always stays at max speed) is it necessary to get a rou...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Ps4 still not connecting to internet?

Solved

Hello, So, I used my phones Hotspot and connected my ps4 to that and completed the new patch. When I tried to reconnect to my router unfortunately, ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Not connecting to playstation network

Solved

My play station comes up with an error saying it can't connect to playstation network (80710A06) please help.

11 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2017 by
Morzi

Help with ps3 issue

Hello, I have wireless WiFi but it says it is connected but when I update some thing the error code is 80710723 but I have restarted the wifi and th...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2017 by
BenjiBenjamin123

Internet speed cut in half suddenly

Solved

Hello, My wireless router pushes 36Mbs, it still does on my tablet, but my ps3 connection suddenly dropped from 18Mbs to 9Mbs download. I hooked it ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Failed to connect psn

Hello, I've been having an issue with PSN! I cannot connect to psn with my personal wi-fi, but it works fine with my neighbor one. When I do the int...

7 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2017 by
Akayg

Ps3 "connect media device to storage destination"

have an older Ps3 and I'm having trouble playing internet videos. I went to the browser, found what I wanted: CW.com free online videos. Page works ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Ps3 will not connect to charter wifi

Ps3 will not connect to charter wifi. Tried just about everything possible.

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Connect the ps3 to the tv

Hello, I am trying to connect the PS3 to the TV and I have put in all the cables into the TV and the PS3. then when I should start the TV, I get thi...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Ps 3 says must reinstall the system software

When I boot the PS 3 in safe mode and go through the steps it offers to recover the system the all fail and it says I must copy the system software an...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Battlefield 4 downloads it goes to 25 then stops

Hello, when I put my disc in it says do not turn system off while it downloads it goes to 25 then stops and back to main screen of the disc the disc i...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2016 by
Kylersummers123

Ps3

will this delete games on my harddisk

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

Ps3 to ps4 account transfer

Hello, Im having difficulty signning in too my ps4 with my ps3 account. The email for that account is no longer existing...my ps3 automaticly logs i...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

Ps3 reading game as a movie disk?

Hi. I was hoping that you could suggest ways to fix the problem that I'm having... After a month I come back to playing Final Fantasy XIII on ps3. P...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

Loading software updates

Hello, my names john and I cant get my ps3 to reconfigure the harddrive ive down loaded the latest software but theps3 wont take it.CAN YOU HELP!!!...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

Ps3 wont connect to a tv

Hi My ps3 wont connect to my tv (hdmi) I holded down the power button, and the tv glitched and showed random colors If you can tell me how to fix t...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

How to make ps3 work on old tv

Hello, I recently moved my gaming equipment to the basement so my dad can use the tv upstairs. The Tv is an RCA p46924, guide plus gold. it has no H...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2016 by
Ross

Psn failed :(

Solved

Hello, Help I was trying to play tf2 in orange box but my ps3 wont sign in it says the connection with sony entertainment network timed out.:( t...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2016 by
Tm

Reset system

My system won't read any of my games/movies and I was wondering if I reset it will I lose everything.

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2016 by
elrobertosuperio

My internet needs help

Hello Ok I got home and I turned on my PS3 I went to see who was online but all my friends where gone so I started going on YouTube and stuff ....

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2016 by
ac3mark

Ps3 can't sign in

Hello, my PS3 can't sign in now it can't but when I did sign in all my friends where gone

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2016 by
ac3mark

Psn server error

Hello, I've been doing everything people have said and still nothing. Is there anything else I can do please x Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 5...

ac3mark

I have internet service but ps3 won't connect

Hello, My ps3 won't connect to internet. Do you know what's wrong ? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.2785.124

ac3mark

Someone stoll my playstation 3 sony acct i need help to get it b

someone stoll my playstation 3 sony acct i need help to get it back

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Ps3 will not start up after update.

So my ps3 was working fine until it updated the other month. Now it won't even start up I turn it on and all I get is a blank screen. Is there anythin...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2016 by
Sepheroth337

Can you play playstation 3 games on xbox 360

Hello, how can you play Playstation 3 games on Xbox 360 Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 33.0.0.0

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2016 by
BunoCS

Ps3 not turning on into hdmi

Hello, So what happened is first I had both av and hdmi cables connected and turned it on... It said to if you want hdmi connection or not (I select...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Ps3 attempt to obtain ip address timed out

Hello, I bring my PS3 to my dad sometimes and back to my just yesterday I was trying to connect to my moms wifi and it keeps saying the attempt to obt...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Can't connect to wifi!

Hello, Everytime i connect to a wifi connection it never goes through....it always says that the connection timed out....i tried connecting to tha...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Playstation network sign-in failed. nat type failed.

Solved

Hello, since the latest PlayStation update I have been unable to connect to the PSN. I can connect and see who else is online, but I can go no furt...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2016 by
Michael

Jailbreak ps3 is banned

Hello, I have a Jailbreak ps3 console. But my Jailbreak ps3 got banned. Please Text me back if you know how to unban my Jailbreak ps3. Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2016 by
xpcman

Ps3 want turn off

Hello, can you tell me why my ps3 not Turing off and why is not showing up on tv Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Got ip address but no connection

Hello, I can obtain my ip a dress but cannot connect to the internet. I have tryed everything. No I don't have access to the modem. So I can't ju...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

Problems with my ps3 connecting to the internet

Hello, So I've been having problems with my PS3 connecting to the Internet. I'm not sure how to explain it to where it makes sense but it's connecte...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

Can't connect my ps3 to my tv

Hello, I have done all the hold the button on my PS3 and also reset it on a hdmi tv, but still each time I connect it to my lg old tv. It keeps...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2016 by
Dan032

There is no media connection option

Hello, where do you find media server connection ? there isnt any option like that Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704.103

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

Wrong email address

I put the wrong email address and it won't let me change it on my ps3how do I change it

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Need help asap

i turned on my ps3 console, system turns on okay, only it wont start up normally as it should, seems like its taking awhile for it to upload, also a y...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Disc

The disc doesnt insert automatically

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Psn is failing

Hello, Im Donovan and my own is always failing even though I got 100% connection on my router .what do i do? Configuration: iPad / Safari 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Apps won't open without restarting tv

Hello, I have a 120gb PS3 slim and I have a 32 inch insignia LCD TV. The PS3 and the TV work just fine. But whenever I try to open an app, the TV go...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2016 by
GreatDaneProductionsSTUDIOS

Grand theft auto 5

Does grand theft auto 5 working on PlayStation 3 320 go

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2016 by
oussama

To create a network bridge

Hello, So I have tried everything mentioned so far. It worked for a second and then stopped now i get an error that says." To create a Network Bri...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Why won't my ps3 keep a connection

When I get on my playstation the connection won't stay. If I go in the settings it will show that the signal strength is 100%, but when I try to sign ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Reset my ps3

Hello, I'm trying to reset my PS3, I got to the part where it gives me the options. But, before hand it asks to connect your controller using the us...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Help my ps3 says no signal

Hello, My ps3 is turning on n it says no signal n I've tried everything frlm resetting everything. .n it still says no signal on tv can anybody plea...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2016 by
ac3mark

Ps 3 not working

Hello, Hello my ps3 stopped working it's saying no applicable update was found. Connect storage media that contains update data of version 4.76 ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2016 by
xpcman

Ps3 cannot connect to wifi

Hello, I have recently changed my router from a NETGEAR (which broke) to a ZyXEL router. Although I am able to connect to PSN via a wired connectio...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2016 by
ac3mark

Ps3 won't connect to wifi

Hello, So, I was doing my thing playing games, but now it won't work. What happened was that I recently changed the passcode for my wifi, and then t...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2016 by
ac3mark

Connection timed out/ system crashing. help!

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0 My ps3 says that it is connecting to the internet but fails the connection test. my laptop and ph...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark
Results 151 - 200 out of a total of 664