The discussions

No picture

Hello, I recently moved, and haven't been able to get my ps3 working since. I get a no signal display on the HDMI channel when the ps3 is on. ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2015 by
ac3mark

Cannot connect to playstation network

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have tried changing my router settings to sign into PSN and have not been successful. I am receiving a message saying it is unable to load t...

12 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2015 by
amor

Ps3 will not obtain an ip address?

Solved

i have done everything I know,which is not very much:).can you help me,please ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

My ps3 won't connect to the monitor

Hello, My ps3 won't connect to any tv or monitor that i try. I've tried using hdmi cords and lan cords but I think it's the part where you plug the ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2015 by
ObresgModz

Psn sign in error.

Hello, I brought my ps3 over to my friends house to game out. Connected to the internet fine but would not login to psn. After I brought it home whe...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2014 by
xpcman

Hello, i am wondering when we will be able to get online again today ? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 37.0.2062.117

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2014 by
xpcman

Cant log in

Hello, Everything is working passwords all good internet is on all my devices but wont let me play game anymore reads erro and psn logo on top.what ha...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2014 by
ac3mark

Game

What's new game for ps3?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2014 by
Ehsan16352

Ps3 not showing anything on tv

Solved

I holded the power button for 5 sec but still nothing showing on TV. Pls tell me how to fix

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

Ps3 won't connect to comcast internet

Hello, How do I connect my game to my comcast internet...I get ip address but internet fails Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

Ps3 ps3 won't read games

Hello, My PS3 won't read games. Do you have any other suggestions? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0 Ref: https://ccm.net/gaming/playsta...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

The page cannot be displayed. (80710a06)

Why does most web pagers say this "The page cannot be displayed. (80710a06)" I cant get on facebook anymore. Help me someone?

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2014 by
RAY

Ps3 diconnects from internet after 5 minutes of being on it.

So, after a year of living with my dad, i visit my mom on summer break, and FINALLY get my ps3 back. I was soo excited to have it back, until I tried ...

16 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2014 by
Cheeto625

My laptop internet is quick but ps3 & xbox one internet is slow?

Hello, Two days ago I purchased a new router (Dualband Wireless N750 Modem Router, Model: DSL-2870B) the router works great and gives a strong wir...

9 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2014 by
kieferschild

Ps vita game can play even don't have a psn account ?

Solved/Closed

Hello, can i play games on PS VITA even my psn account can't access to the psn store because of the my country /region not valid. can i use game...

6 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2014 by
Anonymous User

Can't sign in to my playstion 3 it's telling me my pen is failed

Hello, I can't sign in to my playstion 3 it's telling me my pen is failed

7 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2014 by
Anonymous User

Psn check keeps failing on my wifi/wired connection test

I'm a student at EKU and I've been trying to hook up my PS3 to the internet for ages. I've tried wireless connections, wired connections..I've even tr...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2014 by
ac3mark

How do you connect your ps3 to the internet?!

I can't get my ps3 to connect to the internet, it's wireless but it just keeps coming up with internet connection failed, what do I do ?! PLEASE HELP?...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2014 by
carminabigue

I want to hook my ps3 to my laptop

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 29.0 i want to run a ps3 and laptop in the boot of my car for work and gaming purposes but im no...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2014 by
Vixen1

Connecting ps3 through laptop using windows 7

Solved/Closed

Hello, hi im looking for some help from anyone that could tell me how to connect ps3 through my laptop using windows 7 finding extremely difficult to...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2014 by
xpcman

Can't get call of duty games to connect to players with my ps3

HAVE MY PS3 CONNECTED WITH LINKSYS AND THE INTERNET PROVIDER IS HUGHESNET. I CONNECTED THE PS3 WTH ETHERNET FROM ROUTER TO IT. ABLE TO GET ONLINE CONN...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2014 by
ac3mark

Plugged in hd cable asked me something said yes now have no sou

Hey I've got a really big problem I pluged my HD cable into my PS3 with the white red and yellow cables which I have before and when I put in my new g...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2014 by
lopez

Ps3 slim comes on and then right back off

I recently got a PS3 slim 320 gb used, I hooked it up with the AV cables and it worked 3 or for times, then we plugged it up, turned it on later and t...

6 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2014 by
tazmaniac_37752

Ps3 safe mode

I am new to this kind of nothing and have been trying to follow instructions on how to restore my PS3 but am having a problem when I get to safe mode!...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2014 by
ac3mark

Ps3 problem

Hello guys, Okay. Im having a problem with my ps3 hdmi output because had been struck by lightning. And i just want ask whether can or not my ps3 ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2013 by
edgebigfan

Ps3 slim for christmas

Hey guys I got a ps3 slim for Christmas and they said it was brand new so I cracked it open and plugged it into my TV and all and I started it up and ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2013 by
ac3mark

My ps3 won't turn on it plays the music but i can't see anything

Okay so for Christmas break I have to go over my grandmas house I brung all my games. My grandma has an old apex tv and it just won't turn on. I hear ...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2013 by
ac3mark

Ps3 screen not working

I resettled my ps3 to my hdmi but when it loads no picture shows but I can hear it what do I do?

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2013 by
nisva

Ps3 cod ghosts online problem

Whenever i try to play COD online.... I try to find a match but it never finds one match.... 0/50 good games but it never finds a match... I can join ...

6 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2013 by
Anerater

Online gaming

how do i play online or buy games on ps3

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2013 by
nisva

Connection issues

I've gone through the steps to get my ps3 connected after receiving "key information exchange timed out" message, restarted my router, used custom ins...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2013 by
ac3mark

Ps3 video reset settings don't work

So I was playing GTA V earlier today and all of a sudden it froze and I had to manually restart the PS3 by holding down the power button. I then turne...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2013 by
salwi

Ps3 network problems

Hello, The problems have gone probably, but today for the first 15 minutes i sat down to my PS3 i got some "network connection failed" messages. T...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2013 by
Kioskee

My playstation 3 won't find my wireless ip address

I had 100% signal strength yesterday and with 2.4 ghz and connected my ps3 no problem through wireless connection. We switched the router to 5.0ghz an...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

Ps3

Can u download abode flash on ps3 Where can u play ur gamesfrom fb on ur ps3 fb and it Tells me to download java script but then it tells me alte...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

Internet connection failed

Good day people i have a problem with my brand new PS3 Super Slim every time i try connection to the internet it wont allow me i even run a connection...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2013 by
xpcman

Red tv please please please help me

I have a ps3 and a samsung tv my tv is fine but when I swith the ps3 on and play it its ok but when I have turned the ps3 off my tv has a red mist on ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

Ps3 no signal help!

Hello, I'm trying to fix the problem I have on my ps3 but I have tried every method there is and nothing is working I still can't see the screen I a...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2013 by
CodPlayer96

My ps3 games wont load

Hello,my ps3 games wont load..everytime I insert the disc it wont load and I cant play the game but I can watch a movie though....when my disc is insi...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2013 by
ac3mark

Internet connection failed on wireless ps3

Solved/Closed

Hello, I connect my PS3 wirelessly via router and when I go to connect it finds my IP address but my internet connection fails could anyone help me...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2013 by
Elvyrax

How can i download adobe flash player for ps3

Solved/Closed

Hello,

7 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2013 by
Cole

Can't get my ps3 to work with hdmi cable??

Solved/Closed

Hello, I just bought an hdmi cable to connect my ps3 to my sceptre hd 1080 t.v. and it doesn't seem to work. I have unhooked all the avi cables and ...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2013 by
tazz

Cannot make a wireless connection

Hello, I've tried all the suggestions in the forum for connecting my new (used) PS3 wirelessly to the internet. Nothing has worked! The last thing...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2013 by
racecarted

Problem with my ps3

Hello, i need help to figure out whats wrong with my PS3, switches on but TV screen saying connect controller with UBS cable and push PS button when ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2013 by
11TS =)

Problems connecting ps3 to tv

Hello, I have a problem to connect my PS# to the TV- It worked before but the PS3 has been connected to a different TV and when I try to connect i...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2013 by
11TS =)

Ps3 connection times out almost immediately when in game online.

Hey helpful people, I can't figure it out...I use comcast high speed internet, run internet via wireless(wireless gateway modem made by arris)...conne...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2013 by
xpcman

Wifi issue

Hello, I Do Not have a router js. My town has free wifi. The signal avg is about 85% so I have pretty good signal. The problem is when I try to c...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2013 by
xpcman

Ps3 network under mantenance

Hello, i have tryed to do a internet check on my ps3 for 2 days and it is beginning to give me the hump lol. every time i do it it connects to the...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Ps3 hdmi to normal resolution problem

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am having a problem with my playstation 3 ive been playing it on a HDMI TV using a HDMI cable , but now I wish to play it on a normal tv...

8 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2013 by
ona

Boosting wireless internet signal for ps3

Solved/Closed

Hello, I live in an apartment complex that provides wireless internet via Linksys wireless router. I just recently purchased a Playstation 3 that u...

60 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2012 by
Teh internet haz fcked us
Results 251 - 300 out of a total of 664