The discussions

Ps3 issue

Closed

Hello, so my ps3 wont get a signal through my hdmi. i turn it on and the fan is very loud and then the fan shuts off. the system however stays on....

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Hook up ps3 to internet using sprintsierra 3g

Hello, I can't seem to figure out how to hook up to the internet on my ps3 using my sprint sierra 3g usb device. When i just plain hook it up to ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2011 by
tj

Psn trouble

Solved

Hello, i have just tried to sign in to my PSN and an error message came up sayin The connection with playstation network has timed out. Please ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2011 by
kieferschild

Help w/internet & ps3 connection

Closed

Hello, So we have a laptop that has been hooked up to the internet through a cable. Until recently we have had no problems connecting. It stopped ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Laptop ethernet chord wont work for ps3

Closed

Hello, i had the ethernet cable hooked up 2 the ps3 it worked just fine. then i hooked it up 2 my laptop. the internet works. but when i plugged it b...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2011 by
alart

Can't connect my ps3 to router

Hello, Hello, i connect my ps3 wirelessly via router and when i go to connect it finds my ip adress but my internet connection fails could any...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2011 by
GM Madman

Getting my ps3 to work

Closed

Hello, I'm bored at work so I brought my ps3 in to Not be so bored n so the only tv is this old RCA tv n it doesn't have a slot for hdmi cord so I g...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2011 by
GM Madman

My ps3 power button doesn't work

Hello, My ps3 power button doesn't work for some reason and I need to reset the display settings to factory settings cause I took it to my ...

6 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2011 by
bread

How to go online with ps3

Closed

Hello, I've been wondering if I can have internet on my ps3 by buying a router, there's strong WiFi around my house coming from somewhere and I'm wo...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2011 by
GM Madman

Please xbox 360 with ps3

Hello, if I have a friend that has a 360 and I have a ps3 if we buy the same game can we play each other online? Configuration: Windows Vista ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2011 by
patsfan12

Mw2 (possibly just ps3, idk) problem

Closed

Hello, I am a PS3 user so idk if this problem is affecting everyone, or just ps3, or just me. Anyways i was playing mw2. I finished one game of te...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2011 by
Ambucias

Playstation 3 network

Solved

Hello, everytime i try to get on to playstation 3 network it always tell me that playstation three network is undergoing maintence and you guys sai...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2011 by
peterjacky

Error on playstation network

Solved

Yesterday i was playing Call of duty Black Ops, and then signed out of Playstation Network and then came back to play 2 hours later pushed the "Sign I...

8 replies Last reply on 15 May 2011 by
richmy

Playstation network

Closed

Hello, i got an error account code 8002A203 PlayStation Network is not available as it is currently undergoing maintenance.

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2011 by
xpcman

Ps3 network problem

Solved

Hello, I am trying to sight in to the network and it says a problem occured you were logged off from the network someting like that and a number (800...

3 replies Last reply on 5 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Laptop to ps3 via ethernet cable

i have an optus prepaid mobile broadband an acer travelmate and an ethernet cable wanting to go online through playstation, can anyone help me PLEASE ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2011 by
bionik

My ps3 wont let me sign in

Closed

What is going on with psn? It won't let me sign in and it tells me psn is currently undergoing maintenance.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

My playstation.network is not working

Hello, my playsatation3network is not working Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2011 by
joshua

Playstation network problem signing in

Solved

Hello, please hellp. I'm on wireless connection and I can't signe in to playstation network "an error has accured.you have been signed out of playst...

11 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Playstation 80023121

Solved

Hello, I cant log in to playstation network... i have tried to reset the ps3 and all that stuff and i cant play online or even TRY to sign in, im losi...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

How do you fix a playstation 3 network

Hello, what does it mean when it tells you have been sined out of playstastion network Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2011 by
ps3 fan

How many online accounts can ps3 hold

hey, i was wondering how many online accounts can a ps3 hold i have to do an esa on it and i really want to know some one plese tell me

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2011 by
turtle

Hdmi cable not working with my ps3

Closed

Hello, the first time I got my ps3 I bought a hdmi cable and it worked untill it got stuck in the tv and broke then I recently bought another hdmi c...

6 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2011 by
Gabby

I just can't sign on my playstation network?

hello, can you pleaze help me pleaze ?

4 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Signed out playstation network

Solved

Hello, i cant sign in to my playstaion network it say error you have been signed out of paystaiton how can i fix it please help me Configuratio...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2011 by
spit

Ps3 sign in issue

Hello, I am able to surf the internet but when I go to sign in to play online its saying playstation network is currently under maintnence. Is anyo...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Playstation urgent can't log in

Solved

Hello, Please help been signed out it said error occurred and this 80710A06???????? Configuration: iPad / Safari 531.21.10

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Ps3 sign in help

Solved

Hello, my ps3 wont let me sign in. i can go on the internet but not psn if you can help me please do Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.1...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2011 by
bionik

I need help to sign up for my playstation network

Hello, I know how to do it but everytime I click create new it says "An error has occured" how can I sign up without that interpting me? Config...

bionik

Concerning the ps3

Solved

Hello, Okay, so what is the deal with the playstation network, will it work at 7 or not? I have been trying to sign in all day Thursday 21,2011. T...

bionik

Playstationnetwork problems signing in.

Solved

Hello, My playstation3 is saying An error has occured. You have been signed out of PlayStationNetwork. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet...

Ambucias

What should i do if i can't sign in playstation network

Solved

Hello, my PS3 has been working well untel my friend came round and i switch on my PS3 and it says"AN ERROR HAS OCCURED.YOU HAVE BEEN SIGNED OU...

23 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2011 by
*2good4u*

Ps3 connection failed error 80710092

Solved/Closed

CAN ANYONE HELP Hello i m trying to fix my ps3 connection but it wont work.It keeps telling me internet connection failed error 80710092.Can anyo...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2011 by
A.Anna

Ps3 black screen

Hello, i was wondering if you could help me out please, i have got a ps3 and i am useing a hdml cable and it was working fine till yesterday i tu...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2011 by
kyz

What does it mean when your psp says playstation network timed out

Closed

Hello, i've been trying over and over to connect to the playstation network store on my psp go* but it keeps comming up with playstation network tim...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Ps3 update 3.60

Hello, I have a jail broken ps3 of 3.55 and i am have my warranty. I have not connected my ps3 to internet till now . can i now update the new updat...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Wd undetectable with ps3

Hello, my WD hard disk is not detectable when connected to my gaming console PS3. plz help

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2011 by
Mikzy

Fifa 11 can u play 2 player on the same ps3 b

Hello, can u play 2 player on the same ps3 but online, if so can u please tell me how to

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2011 by
Troll Dad

Ps3 wireless connection problems

Hello, PLEASE HELP! I just bought a 120GB PS3 the other day and I can't get it to connect to the internet. I have a Linksys WRT45G wireless router. e...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2011 by
ryan

My ps3 is not working with playstationnetwork

Hello, i have a ps3 and my ps3 is right next our modem and we get wireless internet perfectly but it always says playstation network timed out. i to...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2011 by
chris

Playstation won't sing please help me

Solved

Hello, so can i get any help??? because my playstation won't sing in because it says "AN ERROR HAS BEEN OCCURED.YOU HAVE BEEN SIGNED OF PLAYS...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Playstation will not let me sign in

Solved

Hello, when i turned my playstation on and tried to sing in it says " An error has occured. You have been signed out of PlayStationNetwork and then i...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
Jean-François Pillou  

Having problem with the playstation

Solved

Hello, my name is bryan and im frustrated that my ps3 is saying that an error has occured. You have been signed out of playstationnetwork please h...

jack4rall

Playstation network issue

Solved

Hello,i need help i keep trying to get in playstation network but 8002a203 error but it was working earlier and it never does this and i need help my ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
Jean-François Pillou  

Psn sign in

Solved

My playstation says that i have been signed out of psn (8002a203) anyone know what that means? Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
Jean-François Pillou  

Playstation network issues

Hello, My name is mike, my playstation 3 will let me use the internet in the internet browser but when I try to sign on the playstation network it te...

10 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
Yee

Ps3 -nat2 but cannot connect to other players

Hello, I have NAT type 2 but I am unable to connect to other players for match on any games. Does anyone know why and how to fix this problem? ...

bloody_619

Ps3 won't work on hdmi tv through my hd cable

Hello, i play my ps3 in hd in my room, but when i try to play it on the downstairs tv the screen is just blue. i can get my laptop on the tv via m...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2011 by
lapsy

Problem chosing ps3 or xbox

Solved

Hey guyzz, i hav a situvation here,,,,,,,ma moms promised to get me either a ps3 or an xbox after my final examzz.....................i am a fan of...

7 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2011 by
bloody_619

Ps3 connection

Hello, so i have a laptop with windows 7 and i get my internet from a Verizon usb modem and want to connect my ps3 to the internet i have a Ethern...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2011 by
bloody_619
Results 351 - 400 out of a total of 664