The discussions

How to connect internet in karbonn k217 mobil

Closed

Hello, i am using karbonn k 217 model handset........ how to connect internet via bluetooth...... what is the dailup no. whether it supports java ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 May 2011 by
Sidharth

Windows live messenger problems

Hello, i tried to download windows live essentials trying to update my msn and whatnot. for some reason it didn't fully download, and although i h...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2011 by
Ambucias

My vaio laptop

Closed

Hello, i was restoring my vaio laptop to factory settings, but some how my daughter got to it and turned it off, now i turn it on and it says that ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Need drivers for compaq dc7700

Hello, Need drivers for internet/network controller integrated into my HP/ Compaq dc7700 convertible minitower; but I do not know controller ID i...

3 replies Last reply on 21 May 2011 by
jack4rall

No audio on my computer compaq r3000

Solved

Hello, I have upgrated my OS on my laptop(compaq R3000) from XP to Windows 7 and since than no audio, "device cannot start code 10" I have tried s...

4 replies Last reply on 21 May 2011 by
Beni

My dvd writer read but not write

Closed

Hello, My DVD-writer read my DVD or CD but not write DVD or CD.My DVD writer is samsung TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-223F.i nedd your help... Thanks.

3 replies Last reply on 21 May 2011 by
meena

Needed drivers

Hello, I'm missing my controllers all of the below i need to know the cheapest way to get them back. ethernet controller network controller ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 May 2011 by
bionik

Help with my new kodak easyshare m530 camera.

Hello, I just got the kodak easyshare m530 for my birthday and cannot upload pictures onto my computer. all my pictures are on the memory card thats ...

Mark

I need the drivers for hcl leaptop p28

Hello, I need the drivers for HCL leaptop P28 PDC for my web cam driver unexpectedly missing from my laptop, right now i un able to use my web cam, so...

XMan

Call from pc to mobile

Hello, hi i wnt to make a call from pc to mobile in south africa. plz say something bcoz in south africa my girlfriend is shifted frm india to ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Unable to install quick heal

Solved

Hello, i had installed quick hel antivirus trial vesion in window 7 , i purchased the licence key and after that i uninstall tha trial v...

8 replies Last reply on 20 May 2011 by
sachin

Audio software

Hello, i have dell xps laptop 15 501 model. i need Internal High-Definition 5.1 Performance Audio with SoundBlaster X-Fi Audio software .will you fin...

pcsces

Sound driver

Hello, i have no sound driver for my pc so i want sound driver for my computer... its model noz. is hcl c38b200-00205-60-mbl9u0-b04... plzzz tell me...

pcsces

Audio driver

Hello, i want audio driver for compaq presario v2000 xp please help....

pcsces

Samsung c3010

Hello, i have samsung c3010s mobile phone i wanted to use it as modem for internet but i don't have software how can i find it pls Configurati...

pcsces

Formatting problem

Hello, sir my desktop is not showing any icon.. And when i want to format then also not read cd or pen drive. Please any one help me. Configu...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2011 by
xpcman

China mobile n92model how to use net internet

Closed

Hello, iam using china mobile N92 model. i have bluetooth and WAP GPRS, GSM feature, but i cant able to access internet. it tel bad gateway... if i ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2011 by
uday

Install adobe flash player

Hello, hiii...i'm priya....i've tried many ways of installing the adobe flash pler , but nithing is gonna work....pls give me a solution for this......

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2011 by
jack4rall

Adob flash player 10 has no sound

Solved

Hello, and thank you for any help you can give me! So here's my issue I did mess with my java about 3 weeks back to make space but everything seeme...

12 replies Last reply on 18 May 2011 by
Ripper

Problem with folder lock

Hello, I make a locker in the folder that i want to lock. So when i lock the file, the folder and the locker is gone. Please help me!! And for your ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 May 2011 by
bionik

Project management software

Closed

Hello, I would like to know if you know some Project Management Software... And which of these would you advise me?

2 replies Last reply on 17 May 2011 by
Jazz

Cannot sign in msn

Hello, I know my password but msn is not allowing me to sign in. I've reported the problem and am not getting any response. I tried to get the sin...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2011 by
computers245

Making a call to another country

Solved

Hiiiii I m in oman and i want to call to india. Please tell me any good solution for that.

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2011 by
jack4rall

Labtop wont start help please

Hello, i have a vista gate way labtop and i was uninstalling some excrement and put my labtop into load screen where you type your password whe...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2011 by
computers245

No audio ouput device is installed

Hello, can anobody help to fix my problem? no audio ouput device is installed, how can i do that? i dont know how to installed that, please answe...

12 replies Last reply on 16 May 2011 by
bionik

Need drivers for the intel motherboard

Hello, I'm rama kishore agrapu. I lost the intel motherboard cd and I don't know the model also please help me Configuration: Windows 2003 / Fi...

jack4rall

How to convert jpeg files into mp3

Solved

Hello, By default all my audio files are converted into jpeg format. How to convert all those files into mp3?

11 replies Last reply on 16 May 2011 by
Nijas

Adobe flashplayer

Hello, have been trying to load on adobe flashplayer onto toshiba satellite but with no avail am running windows 7 and internet explorer 9 can anyon...

jack4rall

Pls give link for hcl 41 drivers

Hello, pls give me link for hcl 41 laptop

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Need drivers for logitech m/n:v-uas14

Hello, Could you please help me find drivers for this webcam? Thanks! BVRM Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 4.0.1

xpcman

Avg linkscanner with ie8

Hello, I recently intalled a trial version of AVG in advance of purchasing the full version. I do some business at home and need to use IE8 as opp...

xpcman

Windows live messenger - emoticons & winks

Solved

I just changed my notebook recently and my new notebook use windows vista & doesn't have windows live messenger in it so I have to install one. I inst...

11 replies Last reply on 15 May 2011 by
user

Audio device problem

Hello, my HP laptop keeps saying there is No audio output device is installed. however this does not happen always but has been happening more and mor...

bionik

Bluetooth driver for dell inspiron

Hello, So awhile ago, my Windows XP got the infamous bluescreen on boot up, so I took it to a computer repair shop which wiped it and removed the p...

bionik

C754tu compaq presario c700 sound driver

Dear All. Had some virus ended up reformating my HP Compaq Presario C700:C754TU. Now No sound, have tried 100's of options none working. All hel...

bionik

I droped my computer& its on startup repair..

hello my computer fell from the bed and i cant get it to start up its windows 7. currently its on startup repair for close to 24 hrs..... what shou...

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2011 by
bionik

Soun driver

Hello i donot no which sound driver my pc needs. plz help me. asus mother board and window 7.

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2011 by
pcsces

Missing drivers?

Hello, I have been having so many continuous problems with the media display drivers of my Windows vista laptop. Videos cannot play without freezing b...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
Erdenebayar

Two tiff into one file?

Hello, I have two TIFF files and I want to merge them into one TIFF file. I saw on the Internet that it is possible if you download program on...

bionik

No audio after re-install

i resently had my conputer reinstalled to make me the administrator, and every thing was cleared off the computer and now i have no sound how can i ge...

2 replies Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
bionik

Laptop wwill not start

Hello, i have a toshiba satellite laptop that says "insert boot disk and press any key, whenever I start, what do i do????? Configuration: Win...

xpcman

Blocked account

Hello, somebody please help me with quick tricks to recover my hotmail , as it has been blocked by msn and when i go to password reset option it doe...

RWomanizer

Syncing my iphone..

So most of the time I buy my songs on my phone.. I havent hooked up my phone to the computer in a long time. When I go to click sync music, the playli...

bionik

Pleas help me about this problem

Hello, a few days ago i have install a window,, but i have misplace my computer sound CD,, pleas tell me know what i am doing for this?

3 replies Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
pcsces

Packard bell imedia 3070 sound drivers

Hello, I cannot find sound drivers for above machine anywhere..any advice highly appreciated.

3 replies Last reply on 11 May 2011 by
bionik

Could not install adobe flash player

Hello, i could not install adobe flash player every time i click to run the program its shows the messege like the application could not run proper...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2011 by
DEE

Problem with the memory card

Hello, i have a problem with my memory card. I have a nokia x2 and i have a 4 GB micro SD memory card. The problem that i have is that my memory card ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2011 by
bionik

I need complete driver of acer4710g aspire

I NEED SOME DRIVER OF MY ACER ASPIRE 4710G DOWNLOAD LINK IF YOU GIVE SOME LINK SURE IF FULL MANY THANKS SO MUCH FOR HELPING ANY ONE ELSE???

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2011 by
XevenSecond

Burning movie files to dvd?

Hello, I just wanted to know other peoples opinions on software for burning movie files to dvd. I wanted to put a few films I have on to dvd. Tha...

3 replies Last reply on 10 May 2011 by
pcsces

Help with extensa 5220 wlan

Solved

Hello, i have a problem with acer extensa 5220 Wlan isnt working with Xp and shows in the decvice manager Network controller but non of my drivers ar...

31 replies Last reply on 9 May 2011 by
Nuar
Results 5151 - 5200 out of a total of 14,985