Most of the free apps available on the Play Store are sponsored by advertisements. Although these allow developers to get some money out of their apps, they are sometimes unfair and annoying to users. Thankfully, you can block these ads on your Android device.
To block ads on Android:
- You can download and install AdBlock Plus on your Android device and it will block intrusive ads and banners while browsing the web.
- You can also down and install AirPushDetector as it will find all the applications which generate intrusive notifications so that you can deactivate notifications in seconds.
- Go to your web browser settings, in the privacy section, you will be able to fine-tune the ads settings.
- Stop ads on my phone
- Reset Facebook password: without email and phone number > Guide
- Android IP address: check, changer > Guide
- How to stop ads in hotmail inbox > Guide
- Samsung reset code: keypad, factory settings, number > Guide
- Facebook hacked and contact information changed [solved] > Facebook Forum