If there is song you like and you do not know the title of the song the tone, but you remember the tone, here is a site that can help you.
- Link: http://www.midomi.com/
- Click on 'Click and sing or Hum'.
- A security check will appear to give access to your input device (Microphone), just click Allow.
- Just hum the song (in a microphone) for a minimum of 10 sec, and the search engine will do the rest.
- Once the music is found.. you will be able to get all the informations about this track (Artist name and title).
But remember sometimes it may not be 100% accurate and you will need to try again by changing the pitch when humming.
Published by jak58
Latest update on June 23, 2010 at 10:45 AM by jak58.