By default, any screenshots taken on Skype are stored in the C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Skype\Pictures folder on your computer (the process is different for Mac users). However, there is an easier way to find and view your snapshots, without leaving the application. This guide will teach you how to view your Snapshots Gallery on Skype.
How to find snapshots taken with Skype on Windows 10?
- To access your snapshots from the Skype interface, simply click View > Snapshots Gallery.
Select the snapshot of your choice, and click the Locate button.
Your computer will do a search for the selected image and point you to the folder in which it is being stored.
How to find snapshots taken with Skype on Mac?
To find your Skype snapshots on a Mac, follow these steps:
Once you have opened Skype and are on a call you can take a snapshot. This will then appear in the chat window for this specific video call.
You can select the snapshot that you want to download and select Save to Downloads.
Go to Finder and then to Downloads. You will see the snapshot that you took during your Skype call.
- Skype snapshot location
- Where does skype save pictures
- Skype screenshot
- Hide IP address on Skype: browser, app > Guide
- View the location of my sent and received files in Skype > Guide
- How to screenshot a PDF: on Windows, file, page, on Mac > Guide
- Postal address of my location > Guide
- T-mobile sim card number located > Guide
- Active sessions on Skype: check, close remotely
- Time on Skype is wrong: change the time zone
- You've been blocked on Skype: how to know, last seen
- How to play games on Skype: with friends, coworkers, family
- Forgot Skype password/username: change, reset, recover
- Delete Skype account: permanently, temporarily
- Skype microphone not working: Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android
- Can you delete a sent message on Skype?
- How to disable emojis in Skype
- Skype answers incoming calls automatically: how to stop it
- Create a Skype account: in mobile phone, with Gmail
- How to make a group call on Skype
- Change your Skype display name: PC, cell phone
- Skype notifications: not working, mute, Windows 10
- How to hide Skype contacts: in Android, from others
- Skype webcam not working: how can I fix my camera?
- How to delete chat logs for individual contacts in Skype?
- Disable ads on Skype: Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone
- Recover deleted Skype messages: iPhone, Mac, on Android
- Add new contacts in Skype: via email address, phone number
- How to share your screen on Skype: Mac, iPad, Mobile