When you want to invite your friends to a party or schedule a meeting, it might be useful to create a group chat on Facebook. This article will show you how to send a message to multiple users on Facebook.
How to create a group (chat)?
Messages sent in a group chat are visible to all the members of the group. You can, for example, create groups for your close friends, colleagues, or family and thus communicate with these people in a more efficient way.
Connect to Facebook and click on one of the persons you want to add to your group. Select the little arrow next to their name.
Next, go to Create group.
Type the names to add the people you want to invite.
You can later change the name of the group.
How to send a message to multiple contacts?
The second method involves using the Chat feature of Facebook. You can indeed send a message to up to 150 users at once. Click on the pencil icon at the bottom of the list of contacts.
A new chat window opens, type the names of your contacts in the To section, write your message and click on Send (Enter).
Note: You simply have to type the first letter and Facebook will display all contacts whose names start or contain the selected letter.
- How to broadcast message on facebook
- How to see only unread messages in facebook messenger 2021 > Forum - Facebook Messenger
- How to turn off private messages on your Facebook page > Guide
- Facebook Voice Messages sent to me won't play [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Can't see messages to non-friend on Facebook messenger. [solved] > Forum - Facebook Messenger
- How to Restore Archived Messages on Facebook
- Meta: new Facebook name, rumors, and future
- Voice and video calls on Facebook
- How to delete a Facebook account
- How to unblock friends on Facebook
- How to add name pronunciation to Facebook
- Comment ranking on Facebook: how to turn it on
- Facebook Leak: data and security check
- How to share a post in a private message on Facebook
- What is b.static.ak.fbcdn.net on Facebook?
- Change Facebook language: in browser and on Android
- How to check who viewed my Facebook profile (2021)?
- How to turn off comments on Facebook
- How to turn off automatic translation on Facebook
- How to change your birthday on Facebook
- Reset Facebook password: without email and phone number
- How to download Facebook data: on mobile and on desktop
- How to download Facebook videos
- Change the Facebook video quality settings
- Facebook group disabled: what to do?
- How to connect to Facebook without entering your password
- How to turn off autoplay on Facebook
- Nearby Friends on Facebook: iPhone and Android app
- Send voice messages on Messenger: for iPhone and Android
- Download audio from Messenger: on PC and mobile
- How to turn off the auto refresh on the Facebook app
- How to insert special characters into a Facebook post
- How to delete Facebook browsing history on Android
- What is Vanish mode on Messenger?
- How to use Messenger without a Facebook account
- Recover a blocked Facebook account due to birth date change
- How to auto-save photos in Facebook Messenger
- Block someone on Facebook Messenger: iPhone and Android
- How to turn off notifications on Facebook Messenger
- How to recover a Facebook account
- Appear offline on Facebook Messenger: iPhone, Android
- Primary Facebook email: change, add, and remove it
- Facebook account review: how long does it take?
- Facebook confirmation code not received: what to do
- How to recover a disabled or locked Facebook account