When Clubhouse was first launched in early 2021, you needed an invitation to join this social conversation network. Here you will learn how to access the Clubhouse.
Clubhouse is a social network that focuses on drop-in audio conversations. When it worked only with invitations, there were two ways of getting an invitation, either joining the Clubhouse waitlist, or asking an existing user for an invitation. We have good news for you. Now anyone can create an account in a couple of minutes.
How to get a Clubhouse account?
Invitations are still valid at the Clubhouse. But now they perform the same role as, for example, invitations in WhatsApp or other applications, and are not a prerequisite for creating an account.
- Once you have downloaded Clubhouse, open the app. You will need an active phone number so that you can receive text messages.
- Open Welcome in! and enter your phone number.
- On your mobile number, you'll get a six-digit verification code in a text message. Enter it into the app for verification.
- When the verification is done, you will be able to create a username and upload your profile photo and account information.
- Choose your interests, add users that you want to follow.
Now you have an account on Clubhouse and can start your conversations, join the chats and listen to other members!