Learn how to hide the grid lines in LibreOffice by following the steps outlined below.
To hide the grid lines in LibreOffice
Launch LibreOffice select the Calc application.
- Click on Tools > Options.
- Go to LibreOffice Calc > View.
- In the "Visual aids section", next to "Grid lines" , select "Hide".
- Click on OK to validate.
Any more LibreOffice questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Libreoffice calc hide print lines
- Libreoffice calc remove print lines
- How to print grid lines in libreoffice calc
- How to know if someone hide their story from you on instagram > Guide
- Fix the Windows security bug: Print Nightmare > Guide
- How to hide app store on ipad > Guide
- Libreoffice disable spell check > Guide
- Platinum hide ip > Download - VPN