Adobe Acrobat Reader change language: to English, settings
Adobe Reader comes equipped with a multilingual interface that allows users to adjust your language settings to any one of the varieties of global dialects, including English, Spanish, and Mandarin. All that's required is a quick tweak to your settings.
How to change language in adobe reader?
To change the Adobe Acrobat default language:
Open Adobe Reader, and click Edit > Preferences > International.
- Next to Application Language, select Choose at Startup:
- Click OK to apply, and then restart Adobe Reader.
- Upon startup, you should be greeted by a small window prompting you to select the language of your choice:
Any more Adobe Reader questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Change adobe reader language
- Adobe reader change language
- How to change language in adobe reader
- "Winamp language pack" > Guide
- Adobe flash player download > Download - Other
- Inkscape change language > Guide
- Idm language change > Guide
- Adobe illustrator free download > Download - Illustration and animation